Ole! Watching the Spanish Dance in action!

Misumi: Oh, so now I'm the enemy!

Mai: Stop playing the victim, Misumi. You and I both know full well what you did and I won't idly stand by to let you get away with this!

Student: Shouldn't you stop this, miss?

Teacher: I want to let them get it out of their systems, otherwise it will get worse if I get involved in this mess. One of them is bound to stumble on their words eventually and I'm sure you already know who that is, don't you?

Student: I guess.

Misumi: Well, if you hadn't joined this class then maybe I wouldn't have suggested it.

Mai: Oh, now you're pushing it into unnecessary territory there. Brat.

Misumi: What did you call me?

Mai: You heard me, brat.

Teacher: Enough!

The class stops and stares at the teacher in stunned silence. Never had they hears their calm teacher raise her voice. She did raise her voice at the students sometimes, but that was rare and here she was yelling at two students arguing. She was usually more calm when dealing with the students and the troubles that happen in the classroom, now . . . not so much.

Teacher: Misumi, outside so I can have a chat with you. Mai . . . head outside the school so you can cool off.

Girls: . . . Fine!

And so, they did what was asked of them and while outside the school, Mai saw Hana and the two decided to have a chat.

(OP: Let's Dance on)

Hana: So, that's why. I never knew you two could be at each others throats like that. I guess it's always intense in the classroom then, huh.

Mai: You don't know the half of it. We have arguments at least once a week or so, but even then the stress gets to us and we can't hold back.

Hana: Has the teacher tried any techniques with the two of you yet?

Mai: She's tried multiple techniques in the past week alone. This is the only one that's stuck and has worked.

Hana: I've got an idea, why don't you come and watch me practice? It may help calm you down from the argument with Misumi-san.

Mai: Sure, but my teacher will have to know about this first.

Teacher: You can go if you want, Hayashi. I don't mind, oh, and take this note with you. It's just so Tanji-sans teacher will know I have given permission for you to go.

Mai: Wow! Thank-you, miss.

~ ~ ~

Baton: Bass!

Bass: Y-Y-Yes, Baton.

Baton: Why haven't you or the others reported back to me about your exploits?

Bass: W-Well, um, uh . . .

Baton: Don't bother, just get out there and give me the results I need. Now!

Bass: Right away, Baton.

'I guess they're faithful and loyal to a fault, but to constantly lose to a group of girls who have no business in this war . . . they really don't know how to outwit them. I should get back to planning for the future then.'

(Eyecatch 1: Mai, Daitan, Kiko and Hana teach each everyone in the group the dance that they do. Starting with Mai teaching her friends ballet, then with Daitan teaching them Hip Hop. Kiko teaches them how to do a cheerleading move, while Hana teaches them how to do some beginner Flamenco steps. Then the scene changes to show all of the girls in their Precure forms.)