A Fun Cheerleading Competition!

At International Academy on the schools oval, Kiko was practicing a routine for an upcoming game and was in that flow state. While walking by International Academy and stopping at the entrance, Mirai saw Kiko practicing and walked over to the bleachers. Looking up at the bleachers after finishing, Kiko waved and Mirai, and Mirai did the same back to her.

Kiko: Hey, Mirai. What are you doing?

Mirai: Hey, Kiko. I was just out doing a few things and reading up on some things I need to get for my next Luau lesson. What have you been doing?

Kiko: Just practicing some moves for the cheer team.

Mirai: Why? Haven't you guys practiced already?

Kiko: I do need to figure out a routine before we practice, so it isn't completely pointless waste of time.

Mirai: What do you do when your not practicing?

Kiko: I'm with the girls or at any cheerleading event that's being held. Other than that, I'm at school or practicing. I had an idea, do want to come with me to an event being held this weekend? Please.

Mirai: . . . Sure, why not.

Kiko: Yay! Thank you!

(OP: Let's Dance on)

While looking over the remaining two copies of the remaining two Precure, a crack and bang could be heard from Cure Cheerleader's Copy Tube. 

K C-Part: What do you want?

Baton: Go to earth and defeat the Precure.

K C-Part: Right, on it.

Baton: Good.

~ ~ ~

Walking into a stadium kind of building, Mirai was amazed by the sheer size of the place. Kiko giggled at the girls wonder and amazement, but quickly pulled her along to a room to which was filled with Cheerleaders.

Mirai: Wow, this place is amazing.

Kiko: You're telling me! This is one place where Cheerleaders can let loose with new people in teams to show what they got. Wanna join in with me and a few others?

Mirai: Can I?!

Kiko: Yeah, sure thing.

Mirai: I can tell this is going to be a good day.

Kiko laughed and pulled her along to meet others and hopefully join a team. They eventually did join one, and the girls were polite and respectful. Not only that, they were new to the scene and having Kiko with them helped a great deal.

Unknown: Thank goodness, we have you with us.

Kiko: Why?

Unknown: We wanted to know all about this event, and you having knowledge of the place really helps.

Kiko: I've only been here for a few months, so it's nothing special to be honest.

Unknown: Oh, I'm Emi. What's your name?

Kiko: Mikami Kiko, and this is Yogi Mirai. Nice to meet you all.

Emi: Same here.

Team: Yo! Thanks for having us.

Kiko + Mirai: Same for us.

Announcer: Okay, girls! The Cheerleading routines will start in approximately ten minutes, so get with your group and come up with a routine to impress the judges. Good luck, to you all!