Prologue

1, 2 Buckle my shoe

I pull on the white socks, clean and pristine, just the way he likes them, the white shorts the only other item of clothing I wear, I don't like shirts, they get in the way. This whole place is clean, white and smelling of disinfectant.

3, 4 Shut the door

After I put on the muzzle lying on my bed side, I must wait on my bed, perched on the edge, back straight, hands where he can see them. Stanford knocks thrice upon the thick metal door before he comes in. If I am not where I am suppose to be he gas's the room without a second thought, a thick pink gas that knocks me out and gives me headaches. I hate it so much, so, I do as I'm told.

5, 6 Pick up the sticks

After the tests he feeds me breakfast, blood, its what my body always craves. Animal blood, or deer blood if you want to be specific. Its thick and red, irony and coppery, but still so good, I'd prefer it warm, but that's not up to me. The blood is cold, kept so by the fridge in the back of the underground Lab.

7, 8 Lay them straight

After some exercise I am to clean my room of all its mess, although its never that messy to begin with, there's the bed, that's gets made, there's the bookshelf, which I always keep tidy, and then there's my clothes (All pairs of white shorts and socks), which are folded and stacked in the door-less cupboard at the far end of my small room.

9, 10 Begin again

After an 'evening' meal, as Stanford calls it, blood again. I am to busy myself with a book until bed time, cursed to re-do the same routine, over and over again. Like I have been, ever since I was small.

Who am I?

My name is Bill, thats the name Stanford gave me. The man thinks I'm some kind of demon, and I suppose with my large white bat wings, molten silver eyes and enlarged canines, I am. I know I'm not a vampire, my bite won't turn you, because I've bitten Stanford tons of times as a child and hes fine. I'm a mystery, something odd, something strange...