Part 4 Moving in (3)

"YOU BROUGHT THIS UPON YOURSELF. NOW YOU HAVE TO PAY YOU MORTAL!" Seo Yoon yelled in the house as she held up her pillow, ready to hit Myun Bin.

"MY QUEEN, NO!" Myun Bin pleaded as Seo Yoon started hitting him repeatedly with the pillow. Soon, their laughter filled up the house.

Gyeom Wu stood at a side sighing as he rubbed his temples.

"Who let them reanact The Princess Diaries in such a violent way?" Gyeom Wu murmured to himself.

"Don't be such a grumpy cat, big man! Come join us! You can be the bodyguard if you want!" Myun Bin said to him as he continued defending himself from Seo Yoon.

Seo Yoon shook her head as she said, "Thy does not need a bodyguard as thy can protect myself."

Myun Bin snickered.

"Why of course, queen, if you insist."

Just then, the door opened to reveal a girl with hazel brown hair and dark brown eyes. She was dressed in Puma from head to toe and held a small bag that has the words GUCCI on it.

"I finally saved up enough money to buy myself a scarf from GUCCI!" She exclaimed excitedly.

Noticing Seo Yoon, she spoke, "Is this our new dorm mate?"

Seo Yoon nodded her head.

"Im Lee Seo Yoon."

"I'm Kim Hara! Do you know kpop by any chance?" Hara asks.

Seo Yoon squinted her eyes as she tried to remember the times she used to listen to songs from a certain group.

"Ah! I think i heard a song from BTS once and found it nice. But it was a long time ago though." She replied Hara.

Hara nodded her head excitedly as she said, "Theres hope for you!"

Hara turned her head to Gyeom Wu and said, "Unlike this guy over here who only listens to INDIE POP. He does live under a rock."

"I don't listen to Indie pop, Hara." Gyeom Wu said, slightly embarrassed and annoyed at the same time.

"Yeah yeah Gyeom Wu. I was only teasing you." Hara said as she made her way into the house before spotting a hat on the coffee table. She gasped.

"HOLY- is that a GUCCI hat? Whose is it?" Hara said as she immediately scooped the hat into her arms before trying it on.

Seo Yoon smiles.

"Its mine. I do love that brand a lot."

"You must be rich to buy this hat! I saw in in the GUCCI store i went to but my wallet was already crying from the money i spent on the scarf."

"You look nice in it." Seo Yoon complimented.

"Thanks! I think you would look good to. But try not to let the guys near stuff like this. They'll probably rip it apart or degrade it because of their bad looks,"Hara pauses to stick out her tongue at the glares sent by both boys.

"Taehyung would probably look good in it. But again he looks good in anything."

Seo Yoon tilted her head

"Who's Taehyung?"

"The guy who holds the power of boxy smiles that kills my heart."

"So he's your boyfriend?" Seo Yoon asks, confused.

"Never." Gyeom Wu says immediately.

"Thy does not approve." Myun Bin adds.

Hara shook her head.

"My idols, Seo Yoon. They're one of the most handsome group of people to exist."

Myun Bin grinned.

"You mean, me?"

Hara scoffed as she sat on the couch.

"Not even close."

Seo Yoon laughed. She sat down on the couch next to Hara and remembered that she brought her ipad along.

"Netflix and chill?" Seo Yoon asks.

They all turn their heads to her at the same time

"Yez please." Myun Bin said.

Seo Yoon went back to her room and retrieved her ipad before making her way to the living room. She placed the ipad in the middle of the coffee table and went to Netflix.

"What do you want to watch?" Seo Yoon asks.

"DESCENDANTS OF THE SUN!" Hara yelled.

"I want Stranger Things!" Myun Bin exclaimed.

After five minutes of bickering around them, they decided on Stranger Things.

Gyeom Wu disappeared to the kitchen before coming back to the living room with a few bowls and popcorn.

Together, they sat on the couch and started watching Stranger Things while stuffing themselves with popcorn

They're quite nice people. I might enjoy myself here after all!

Seo Yoon thought with a smile.