Part 9 Dream Plan (1)

"Your....art?"

Seo Yoon asked with a raised eyebrow.

Jae Ron nodded his head as he explained, "My father wants me to attend art courses to train to be an artist when i grow up. But my art isn't good."

"Some of the greatest artists i know could only draw stick mans when they started of. You shouldn't be discouraged if you can't draw well now-

"No it's not that." Jae Ron interrupted Seo Yoon.

"The thing is, art isn't my dream. I don't want to be an artist when i grow up. It was what my father wants. I want to tend to gardens when i grow up but father thinks it's only for girls." Jae Ron explained sadly.

"I won't help." Seo Yoon told him.

Jae Ron sighed as he turned away from Seo Yoon, about to walk away when he heard her speak.

"I won't help you achieve your father's dreams. I'm going to help you achieve your own. Nobody should ever live in someone else's dream. No matter who or what they have done. Can you lead me to your dorm? Perhaps your dorm mates can help too."

Jae Ron shook his head.

"N-No. They do know what i want to be but.... they laugh at me and...call me names."

Seo Yoon's heart softened at his words

Not all dorm mates are as friendly and helpful as mine. I'm terribly lucky to be dorm mates with them. Even Myun Bin.

Seo Yoon's face lit up as an idea came into her head.

"Let's go to my dorm then!" She said as she grabbed his hand and the canvas and ran to the dorm buildings with lightning speed.

__________________________________________

Once they both reached Dorm 26, she fumbled for her keys and unlocked the door fast when she found them.

Slamming the door open, she yelled.

"LISTEN UP!"

Hara, whom was sitting on the couch watching vids on her phone and mouth full of water, spit the water out when she heard the door slam open, choking a little after that as she stared at the door with a scared expression.

Gyeom Wu and Myun Bin who were playing chess on the coffee table turned to look at Seo Yoon.

Gyeom Wu soon noticed the blonde guy standing behind her.

"Room's upstairs. Try not to be so loud when you're doing it." He deadpanned.

"W-what loud? I didn't bring him here t-to do that!" Seo Yoon said as she stammered, face red.

Myun Bin laughed at her reaction before noticing the blonde guy as well.

"Anyone would think that way if you bring a boy over. Nice pick tho." Myun Bin said as he winked at Seo Yoon.

"I was thinking if i could have some help from you?" Jae Ron asked softly.

Gyeom Wu sighed as he cleared the chess game on the coffee table despite Myun Bin's protests.

"Let's talk." He said as Seo Yoon led Jae Ron inside the dorm.

"W-wait for me!" Hara said as she wiped the phone dry of the water she spat just a few seconds ago and settled next to Gyeom Wu as Jae Ron introduced himself and explained why he needed help.

"So, you want us to convince your dad that you can be a gardener?." Myun Bin asked.

"Basically."

Hara sat back as she thought carefully.

"Why don't we give him a little show?" Hara said as she spread her legs a bit more unconsciously in excitement.

Myun Bin noticed and said, "A little show? Please tell me your not gonna seduce him-

Hara slapped his hand as she protested.

"NO YOU BASTARD! In no way was i thinking of a sexual solution!"

"Then don't spread your legs." Myun Bin murmured to himself.

"Actually, that might work." Gyeom Wu said.

All of us snapped our heads to him, our jaws dropped.

"You mean s-seduc-

"Ew no. I was talking about the show. We may not be able to hold an actual show, but i heard there's a lettuce competition just a block away from the campus. There's probably a lot of people joining it. If you join it and win the competition, you might be able to convince your father." Gyeom Wu said as he noticed the relieved stares from everybody.

"You didn't actually think i would let you seduce anyone, did you?" Gyeom Wu said as he snickered. "I won't allow any of my children to stoop so low."

"Children?" Seo Yoon asked with a smirk as a red hue took over Gyeom Wu's cheeks.

"The lettuce competition? I've heard of it too!" Jae Ron exclaimed excitedly. "I only didn't join it as i was afraid my father would be angry."

"So you just have to join the competition. We will try our outmost best to help you." Hara said with a warm smile.

Jae Ron's phone rang.

He checked who was calling and stood up immediately.

"My father's calling. Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it." He said as he stared at everyone, but seemingly resting his gaze on Seo Yoon a bit longer than the rest, before swiftly leaving the dorm.

Myun Bin nudged Seo Yoon's shoulder as he smirked.

"That guy's into you sweetheart. I can tell by the look in his eyes."

"Get out."

_________________________________________

How the holy frick did the reads increase so fast?

Memes for the soul.

Have a good day.

(˘ω˘)

[btw who noticed the V reference around the start? Nobody? Just me? Ok]