Part 18 Sick(2) and Idol incident(2)

Gyeom Wu and Seo Yoon rushed out of the campus and hunted down the location of the pet clinic.

They rushed in the clinic, panting as they rushed to the receptionist.

"Please, my dog is sick i think it's an internal injury of some sort canwepleasemeetthedoctornow?" Seo Yoon rushed her words at the end as she showed the receptionist Joo Ri's adorable face, hoping that she could comvince the receptionist to let her be treated as fast as possible.

The receptionist only snickered as she handed the two a ticket.

"Sorry you'll have to wait. No special treatment. And we are quite busy today too. You may have seat at the waiting area." The receptionist said as she yawned a bit, turning her attention away from the now fuming two in front of her.

Gyeom Wu frowned at the ticket in his hands.

23? But we need immediate assistance!

He only sighed as he walked to the waiting area with Seo Yoon and Joo Ri.

They settled down on a bench next to three masked men and a white fluffy dog.

"What do dogs eat for brunch?" One of the masked men with wide shoulders asked the other two.

"Hyung no-

"Woofles!" The previous men answered as he let out a laugh which resembled a windshield wiper while the other two men groaned.

Seo Yoon seemed to find one of the men's voice familiar as she spoke up.

"Yoongi?" She asked.

Said men turned towards Seo Yoon.

A look of knowing flashed in his eyes.

"Y-You're..........Seo Yoon right? The cupcake girl?" He asked, uncertainty laced in his tone as the other two men stared at her.

"Yeah! It's really nice to see you again! I haven't thanked you enough for that cupcake that you bought for me the last time!" She said as she pat his shoulder a bit, causing his face to turn the slightest bit red.

"Hyung! Who's this?" One of the men asked as he gave Seo Yoon an eye smile.

"Oh! Seo Yoon, Seokjin and Jimin, Seokjin and Jimin, Seo Yoon. I met Seo Yoon at a mall the other day when her cupcake was brutally murdered and got her a new one." Yoongi explained as he gave us a gummy smile.

Seo Yoon laughed awkwardly as she scratched her head.

"Seokjin.................funny, i used to have a friend called Seokjin back then." Gyeom Wu said while Seo Yoon snickered.

Seokjin looked at Gyeom Wu and his face lit up.

"C-Could you be-

"GYEOM WU?"

"SEOKJ-

Seo Yoon slapped her hand against Gyeom Wu's mouth.

"I know this is a very touching moment and all but i assume you all are idols and I don't want you to be exposed.........here." She said as the other people watched the group suspiciously.

Joo Ri whimpered as she saw the white dog. The white dog, however was happy to see another dog but was soon worried when it saw Joo Ri's state, which resulted in the puppy jumping on Yoongi's lap consistently.

"Holly what happened?" Yoongi asked worriedly as Holly bounced over to Joo Ri's side and nuzzled her softly with his snout.

"23!" The receptionist called through the speakers in the room.

Seo Yoon and Gyeom Wu got up with Joo Ri in their arms.

"It was so nice meeting you three today, i hope we meet again~" Seo Yoon stated as she gave them a cute smile.

Jimin nodded his head.

"Us too. You better get your dog checked. She doesn't look that well." He said as he waved them off.

"I got Seokjin's number." Gyeom Wu said as he pulled out a slip of paper.

"Better not let Hara near that." Seo Yoon said in amusement as they both entered the doctor's room.

"Now what seems to be the problem with this little cutie?" The doctor said as he took Joo Ri gently from us.

"She's been having some sort of stomach ache recently. What happened to her?" Gyeom Wu asked worriedly.

The doctor hummed as he examined Joo Ri.

"There's a small dog flu going around the neighbourhood here. She might have caught it."

"c-can you fix her?"

The doctor snickered at Gyeom Wu.

"I'm a vet. What do you think?"

Gyeom Wu's face was as red as a tomato as he looked away.

"She probably ate infected food, it would be best to make sure she rests with, preferably, a heat pack." The doctor packed some heat packs in a small pink plastic bag and handed it to Seo Yoon.

Seo Yoon nodded as she took the pink plastic bag from the doctor and stroked Joo Ri's fur gently, muttering soft words to comfort the dog.

Gyeom Wu watched how softly she stroked the dog's fur, the soft smile, comforting yet worried plastered on her face, a few strands of her hair covering her eyes as she swept it aside gently-

"24!"

Seokjin, Jimin and Yoongi bust into the doctor's office , almost giving the three a heart attack.

"oh, my bad, we'll take our leave now." Seo Yoon said as she scurried out of the room, causing Yoongi and Jimin to chuckle softly at her actions.

Gyeom Wu punched Seokjin's shoulder lightly.

"catch up someday?" he asked with a knowing smile.

"definitely." Seokjin said as he punched Gyeom Wu's shoulder lightly too.

"Gyeom Wu!" Seo Yoon called from the door.

Gyeom Wu hurried out the office flustered, leaving the three left behind laughing.

__________________________________________________

Hara cackled at Myun Bul's singing.

"you sound like a rooster being choked by a mouth gag!" She stated as she threw a cheeto at him.

They had raided the snack drawer once Seo Yoon and Gyeom Wu was gone.

"Oh you asked for it." Myun Bul growled as he grabbed his own pack of

The house was a mess. With cheetos being