Part 11 The hospital

I might have overly emphasised the blood thing. Im sorry its suppose to be little blood but i very extra and dramatic coz thats me.

_____________________________________________

".....bruise on her hip. The friction when she fell on the floor might have caused her skin to tear a bit, hence the blood. She must have fell down hard, this girl."

Seo Yoon could hear the chatter of the room she was in as she pretended to be unconscious.

"A lot of things happen to her too eh?" Myun Bin's familiar voice spoke up.

"oh, IS she going to wake up? She just fell onto the floor, doctor. I was so worried." Jae Ron asked the doctor.

The doctor laughed.

"My boy, it's not like she's in a coma. Of course she will wake up." The doctor replied with a smile.

"Hngurg..."

That was what Seo Yoon could manage as she tried to get  up. She immediately felt footsteps coming towards her and after that, she felt a strong pair of hands support her as she sat up on the bed.

She turned to look at the owner of the pair of hands and found Myun Bin looking at her.

"Since when were you so helpful?" She teased as she stared at everyone else in the room.

"Since you got that big ass bruise on your hip, sweetheart." He said as he walked back to the doctor.

"How are you feeling?" The doctor asked Seo Yoon and Seo Yoon smiled as she gently caressed her hip.

"Like a car just hit me on the hip."

"Haha. You can be discharged tomorrow as we need to tend to your bruise for the first few times before letting you do if yourself. You can use the facilities here if you want to but you have to report here in the afternoon for the treatment." The doctor explained.

"Thanks Doc. What happened to um.... my hip?" Seo Yoon asked.

"Your hip embraced the impact of the fall which resulted in a huge bruise and a few cuts due to friction. You must be more careful next time." The doctor said before bowing and leaving the room.

Gyeom Wu walked up to Seo Yoon and sat on a chair beside her. He shook his head as he brushed his grey bangs away from his eyes.

"You heard him Seo Yoon. I wont be paying for your medical fees next time."

Seo Yoon widened her eyes as she turned to Gyeom Wu.

"You paid for it? Why?" She asked,confused.

"Because we're dorm mates, Seo Yoon. We may just be people living together, but we still care for each other all the same, and help others when needed. This is what it means to be a dorm mate. In your case, we're the bunch of people who are your best friends. And best friends always help each other." Gyeom Wu said as he gave her a smile.

"The guy's rich anyway. He's the son of the boss of a big food company if I'm not wrong." Myun Bin said as he nudged Gyeom Wu's shoulder with a smirk.

"That's cool. But really you didn't have to pay for the medical fees. Now I don't know how to repay you." Seo Yoon said sheepishly.

"There's no need-

"A kiss, milady!" Myun Bin interrupted Gyeom Wu as he moved closer to Seo Yoon.

Not too far from her, Jae Ron cringed at his words.

Seo Yoon pushed his face away.

"You aren't even the one who paid." She said as Myun Bin pouted.