Part 19 A call (1)

BEFORE I START;

This book has gotten way more views than i expected and i don't know what to say anymore :,) THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THIS

Heads up, it is the semi-final chapter of dormie adventures and i wanted to say that i did enjoy writing this teehee

Let's carry on, shall we.
______________________________________________

'Can you believe the holidays are almost over? Aigoo I can't wait to see how much my daughter has improved from her average daily schedule during the holidays' Seo Yoon's mother's voice filled Seo Yoon's ears as she struggled to grip her phone between her shoulder and her face, attempting to finish up her artwork she wanted to hand in for the art competition.

She smiled at the thought of finally going home and meeting her long-awaited Aang plushie.

But her smile morphed into a frown at the thought of leaving her dorm mates, Joo Ri, the courses and surprisingly the campus.

'Yeah.....it would be nice to head back.' Seo Yoon stated softly as she dipped her brush into water lightly, using the edges of the container used to get some of the water the brush had absorbed out.

There was silence at the other line as Seo Yoon heard some shuffling.

'You don't sound too happy with the idea of coming back,' Seo Yoon's mother paused, worried yet smug. 'Have you found a beautiful gem that caught your eye?' She asked teasingly.

Seo Yoon shook her head as a pink hue adorned her cheeks.

'Mom, no.' Seo Yoon paused as she heard laughter from the other line.

She mixed her brush lightly with the paint on her palette as she raised it again towards the painting.

'I'll really miss the people I made friends with here, the courses I joined and so much more. I do feel much hesitation in going back, but hey,' Seo Yoon paused to blow away a loose strand of hair on her face and grinned. 'I still want to see my Angel plushie.'

Seo Yoon's mother chuckled lightly as she responded, 'it's waiting in your room for you, dear. Looks like it wasn't all bad sending you to a campus during the holidays hm?' She asked, smiling warmly.

Seo Yoon stared with much satisfaction at her finished piece as she dipped her brush into the water again, deciding that she'll clean up later.

'Thank you for sending me here, mom.' Seo Yoon smiled too.

'SEO YOON!' Hana's voice filled the dorm as she shouted.

'I'm being summoned, mom. Call you later?' You suggested as you kept all your materials to one side, picking up your phone with your right hand to be more comfortable.

'You better.' Seo Yoon's mom warned lightly as she chuckled once more.

'Bye'

Seo Yoon hanged up the phone as she made her way to Hana's room.

She opened the door, startled to see everyone in there.

Joo Ri rushed in the room silently, fur brushing against your leg as you cooed softly.

Myun Bin cleared his throat as he stared at Seo Yoon with a stoic expression.

'You may enter, peasant.'

Seo Yoon entered the room and grabbed a snack wrapper nearby and tossed it at his face.