Part 13 The loan

The next few days, Seo Yoon would always find the loan shark and his gang hanging around the dorm buildings, looking up at the dorm windows, as though waiting for someone to peek out of the window.

She stomped towards them calmly.

"What are you doing here? Didn't i tell you that i don't borrow loans? Why do you keep on staring at my dorm window?" She asked, annoyed.

"It is not you who owe us a loan. It is someone else in your dorm. The paint incident was my mistake. For that I apologise." The loan shark said as he bowed slightly.

"Someone from my dorm? Whoever would that be?" Seo Yoon asked, perplexed.

The loan shark only stayed silent as he continued staring at the dorm window.

"J-just don't let me find you in the dorm buildings or your dead." Seo Yoon said as she walked back to the dorm and shut the door.

Everyone turned their head to Seo Yoon as she walked into the dorm.

"Alright. Who's the one who borrowed a loan from that loan shark?" Seo Yoon asked.

"Not me." Gyeom Wu said.

"Or me." Myun Bin added

"It-it was me." Hara whispered as she looked down at her lap guiltily, waiting to receive a scolding from everyone else in the dorm.

The dorm was strangely silent as Gyeom Wu spoke up.

"Why?"

Hara took a deep breath as she explained her past.

"So i get it if you don't want anything to do with me anymore." Hara said.

"Why would we? You may have done something wrong but everyone makes mistakes and its not too late to solve them." Seo Yoon comforted Hara.

"If you want, you can start having a part time job now to slowly pay off your debt." Gyeom Wu suggested.

"What if they come back to harass us again?" Hara asked.

"I'll tell them to back off until you have enough money." Seo Yoon said as she stood up and exited the dorm.

Making her way to the loan shark, she smiled.

"Hi there." Seo Yoon greeted.

The loan shark raised an eyebrow as he stared at her.

"Yes?"

"I was wondering if you can back off for a while. The person who owes you money will pay you back soon enough through a part time job." Seo Yoon said as she gave him a glare.

"Fine. But the next time I'm here and the money is nowhere to be seen, this won't end well for you." He said as he left with his team.

Seo Yoon sighed as she made her way back to the dorm.

So much for a nap.

Hara had thanked her for asking them to leave and promised to return the loan.

Seo Yoon nodded her head as she yawned.

"I'm taking a nap. Don't disturb me." Seo Yoon said as she entered her room.

Myun Bin saw Hara's sad face and scooted over to her before placing his head on her shoulder, startling Hara.

"Everything's fine. Don't worry. I'm here."

As Hara heard what Myun Bin said, she nodded her head before reluctantly laying her head on his head, smiling quietly.

_________________________________________

This was short.

We got Myuna skskskkssksk