Part 6 Idol incident (1)

Seo Yoon would have never thought that her Wednesday morning would include being ruthlessly dragged out of her bed and pulled to the shopping mall with an enthusiastic Hara.

"There's a big sale going on in this mall Seo Yoon! I heard everything's 20% off!" Hara smiled as she picked up a pair of ripped jeans.

"Look around, Seo Yoon. You can meet me back here in an hour." Hara said as she gently put the ripped jeans down and rushed to the shoes section.

Seo Yoon looked around the clothes shop in interest as she picked up two hoodies, one black and the other blue before bringing it to the counter to pay for it.

Just as she left the shop, the aroma of cupcakes entered her nose.

cUpCaKeS

She moved to the cupcake shop in an instant and got a red velvet cupcake that caught her eye. After paying for it, she decided to eat it at the dorm.

Having nothing to do, she walked around the mall while reading the unfamiliar shop names out loud.

At that moment, loud screaming filled her ears as she turned to the right,only seeing a big crowd rushing towards her, seemingly following someone in the middle.

Shit. Run.

Seo Yoon started to run but it was too late as she was swept into the crowd. Startled, she dropped the bag containing her cupcake. Just as she was about to bend down to pick if up, someone from the crowd kicked it further into the crowd. Seo Yoon scowled as she pushed herself further into the crowd,apologising repeatedly as she tried to reach for the bag.

Seo Yoon was one inch away from the bag.

She bent down to reach for the bag but stepped on it by accident and lost her balance, falling down on the floor and landing on her butt with a loud shriek.

Seo Yoon rubbed her head when she felt a slight migraine in her head and reached for the bag, only to find that the bag was squished flat, along with the cupcake inside it.

You will be missed, cupcake.

Seo Yoon also realised that the once cramped and loud crowd around her had formed a circle around her and another tall guy who wore a black mask to cover his lower half of his head.

He stretched his arm towards her.

Here's one decent guy.

She took his hand got up, groaning at the pain. She frowned as she saw the flat cupcake on the floor.

The masked guy noticed it and said,  " I'll get you a new cupcake!"

Seo Yoon shook her head as she whispered to the guy, "No no its fine. You're the one decent guy here anyways."

The guy chuckled as he said, "I insist."

The guy walked towards the cupcake shop you visited previously with Seo Yoon trailing behind him.

"You must be someone important,hm? That was one big crowd surrounding you just now." She asked him jokingly.

"Yeah. It's almost suffocating to be honest." He said as he paid for another red velvet cupcake.

He put the cupcake in a bag and passed it to Seo Yoon.

"Thank you so much. Can i have your name so i can repay you one day?" Seo Yoon asked.

"There's no need to repay me miss. But if you want my name,

its Yoongi."

Seo Yoon nodded her head and thanked him again.

The door of the cupcake shop revealed Hara.

"Seo Yoon! Are you-

Hara noticed the guy and stopped in her tracks.

"Y-yoongi..."

Yoongi waved at Hara and quietly made his leave.

Hara turned her head to Seo Yoon with her jaw dropped.

"How?"

Seo Yoon shrugged. And then saw the look on Hara's face.

"He can't be one of your idols......right?" Seo Yoon asks, unsure of who exactly Yoongi was.

"He IS one of my idols. Boy are you lucky Seo Yoon. You don't know how much people want to be in your place right now." Hara said as she put her arm across Seo Yoon's shoulders.

"Are you okay, though? You seem quite stiff." Seo Yoon asked.

"Anyone would be if their idol waves at them." Hara said before momentarily shutting down.

Seo Yoon sighed as she carried a passed out Hara on her back. Making sure she had her shopping bags with her, Seo Yoon made her way back to the dorms.

__________________________________________
( ゚▽゚)/
I had to add Yoongi inside haha