Part 8 Courses and Enemies?

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN-

Seo Yoon silenced her phone in annoyance as she rubbed her eyes. She then checked the time.

6:45

Who on earth is calling me at such a time?

Seo Yoon answered it nervously.

"Um.. Seo Yoon here. Who's this?"

"This is the principal of SUNGRIN CAMPUS. I have called to ask you if you would be interested to attend some of our holiday courses so you can make friends with people outside your dorm,"

Ahhh

Seo Yoon's face lit up with understanding.

"Yes of course! I love arts and sports!" She said eagerly. "Please, is there any course i can attend?"

"Professor Oh is conducting her art course in half an hour. I shall inform her if you are interested to attend."

"Yes,please. I will get ready." She said as she hung up the phone.

"Seo Yooooooon!" Hara called out from the kitchen. "Can you come grocery shopping with me?" She asked.

Seo Yoon packed her personal belongings into her bag as she replied,"I'm sorry! I have to attend Professor Oh's art course."

Hara pouted. "Alright."

Then she took in what Seo Yoon said.

"Wait. Professor Oh's course?"

Seo Yoon nodded her head with a big grin on her face.

"She's quite strict. She gave me a C for my art course last month. For my realistic dog clay figurine!"

Seo Yoon widened her brown eyes.

Well damn.

Seo Yoon raised her fist with a confident smirk.

"I'll show her what I'm made of!"

Hara smiled as she gave her a thumbs up.

"That's the spirit!"

"I need to get ready now." Seo Yoon told Hara as she entered her room.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY PIED PIPER IN CASE YOU NEED IT COS I DO

Seo Yoon stood in front of the art room, hand holding her bag nervously as she munched on her half eaten sandwich, contemplating if she should enter the room.

Just then, she was pushed into the door with a harsh force as the door opened and she fell inside the classroom with a thud.

Why does this happen to me-

"Oh dear! Apologise at once, Jae Ron!"

Jae Ron scowled as he reached out to grab Seo Yoon's hand, pulling her up with twice the force used to push her. This caused her to stand up but fall forward instead.

"Don't make me send you out." Professor Oh said seriously.

Jae Ron reached out to grab Seo Yoon again but was stopped by a glare sent from Seo Yoon.