Dec. 5th: Stone age

For about 35.000 years ago, a woman was about to clean out of their cave. It wasn't big, but it was a lot of work to wash the stone walls and sweep the floor. And it was even more work to do the bed, since the layers of hay, moss and fur needed to be renewed and plucked free from insects. But the problem wasn't really the amount of work. It was her husband. He was always horny! But luckily, he was a really nice husband. He didn't drag her around by her hair, like other cavemen did to their wives. And instead of the regular brown loincloth, he had one of leopard fur that made him a trend setter amongst all cavemen. He was lean but strong, and his hair was long, curly and raven black. And his club was the largest of them all. But he only used it to defend himself when he fought against bears and mountain lions that attacked them. He spoke cavemanish like his wife, but with an accent that included random hee-hee's and ow's, although nobody knew where he got that from.

"Woman clean cave," he grunted, sounding rather annoyed. But his wife ignored him.

"Woman clean cave too long," he repeated and got up, and it became clear why he was dissatisfied. His loincloth did nothing to hide a giant boner. It stood up like a giant teepee! But his wife still ignored him, although with a tiny smile of mischief. Then suddenly Michael stomped his foot in frustration.

"OOGABOOGA! Peel my banana, woman!"

Now, cavemanish can be a little hard to understand sometimes, but I don't think you need to be an archeologist or expert in cave paintings to understand what he meant. And to make it even simpler to understand, he raised his hands above his head and thrusted his hips, followed by a long-drawn 'ooooooooow'. And when his wife bent over to pick up something from the floor, the ran over to her, grabbed her by the hips and tried to shove his member into her warmth. But she pushed him away, yelling at him like the typical, hot-blooded cawoman she was, trying to explain to him that he had to wait until she was done. But Michael wouldn't have that, and impatiently he mounted his wife once more, the moment she bent down to sweep up the rest of the sand that was left on the floor. And once again, she yelled at him and told him to go sit in the corner.

"BOM-BOM-OOOW! My banana is weeping!" he whined as a drop of precum fell to the floor. But then his wife whined even louder than him, since he made the floor she'd just cleaned, dirty again. So she grabbed a rope at tied him up, so she could clean the rest in peace. And even though Michael protested loudly, he ended up pouting sourly and scowled at her until she was done. But then his eyes widened. And for good reasons, too. Because his wife got a devilish look on her face. She was going to do something he both loved and hated at the same time.

She was going to torture him.

But it wasn't an evil, hurtful kind of torture. It was the sweetest kind, but one that drove him completely to the limit of sanity. And now she came towards him, telling him how she was going to punish him for disturbing her work. She was out for revenge.

"BAD boy," she said, as she slowly moved around him in a circle, just like a lioness. Michael was still tied so he couldn't move, but he didn't really want to get loose, either. But he still pulled half-heartedly on the rope, pretending to fight against his restraints. Then, when she kissed him, he felt his heart flutter in anticipation. And not long after, his teepee became a full-blown family tent, which his wife noticed. Of course she did. And Michael's breath hitched when she started stroking him. Still, he knew she wouldn't be doing that for long. And he was right, because only moments after, she stopped and started kissing him again instead, and ended it by biting gently on his bottom lip.

"Michael's bone hard?" she asked, hinting toward his obvious erection. And Michael nodded frantically with a silly grin, awkwardly trying to thrust his hips while sitting. But his wife pinched his cheek. Then she pushed him over to his stomach, and pinched his cute little butt cheeks, too. Then she spanked him and made him groan, both from the spanking and for getting his erection squeezed against the cold floor.

"We chase away Michael's bone," she commanded, and Michael nodded excitedly.

"Peel banana quick!" he said, but his wife only shook his head.

"No. Quick make banana explode."

Michael groaned again when she turned him around and straddled him. And while she was grinding on his stiff member, she made sure the ropes still were nicely tied. She didn't want to hurt him. Well, maybe a little. So she suddenly gripped his dick and gave it a couple of slaps, before she guided him inside of her until he was fully engulfed. And neither of them knew if he groaned from the slaps, or the bliss when he entered her. It didn't really matter, because she stopped before he could get too excited.

Michael had started sweating now, and his wife found that extremely hot. And just to tease him, she touched herself a little, then studied the glistening strings of her own cum on her fingers, before she let him suck on them. And Michael moaned feverishly.

"Taste good. Not sour today," he commented, and made his wife blush.

"Cleaned mini-cave, too," she giggled shyly, then went back into her dominant role and grabbed his testicles.

"These make baby today?" she asked, and Michael's eyes went large in disbelief. Then he nodded so you'd believe his whole head would fall off. And she grabbed him eagerly and sunk down on him yet again. Poor Michael thought he finally would get his release, until she stopped and got up, leaving him helplessly lying on the floor. She considered removing the rope around his wrists, but figured that he'd probably remove the one around his legs too, if she did. So instead she walked over to his head and sat down on his face, and Michael grunted in satisfaction over this spontaneous move. She could see his member twitch and randomly spew out more of his overflowing juices. He was indeed ready to make a baby.

But both of them knew that she wouldn't get pregnant by sitting on his face. So right before she came, she crawled down on him and sat down on his dick, bringing herself to a loud and scintillating orgasm. And her screams woke up a whole herd of mammoths nearby, that jolted up into defense position. But since she didn't stop screaming and moaning, they found it best to flee.

Michael was really close to his peak now, and got desperate since his wife already was about to calm down from her climax. And he got so frustrated that he almost started crying when she climbed off him, and crawled around on all four while making sure he got a good glimpse of what he wanted the most in the entire world right now. Her pussy. But then he moaned in pleasure when she took him into his mouth and started sucking him off. And at first he just begged to finally cum. But then he remembered that they were supposed to make a baby, so he started begging her to not make him cum. But he was so close that he was borderline insane.

"NO PEEL BANANA MAKE BABY YAKAYAKAYAKA BOGABOO!" he screamed, and no one in history has ever understood what he meant. Not even linguistic experts in the twenty-first century. But somehow Michael finally managed to break loose from the rope, swatted his wife away so she fell backwards in shock. Then grabbed her by her waist, hoisted her up in the air and drilled his dick all the way into her stomach. Needless to say; she screamed again, so loud that Michael's club probably would be out of work for a very long time, since all the bears and mountain lions ran off to a different continent. This was definitely going to be a baby. And Michael thrusted his hips the way only Michael could, and roared out when he finally filled his wife to the rim, with his warm, sticky seemen. And to make sure nothing was spilled, he turned his wife upside down and placed her up against the wall.

"Now you wait nine months there," he said, proud to have fulfilled his part of the job. He loved his cawoman with all his heart, even though she sometimes could be a bit demanding and frustrating. What he wasn't aware of though, was how much worse it was with a hormonal and pregnant demanding cawoman.

But we'll leave that to another story...