Dec. 13th: The mad scientist (pt. 2)

"I wanna experiment on you," he said with a dark voice, and locked his gaze with mine. And in some peculiar way, this dark haired stranger had cast his spell on me. But I didn't get the impression that he'd planned that all along, because he was more focused on cleaning up his trashed loft to even look at me at first. And the only reason I let him bring me here, was that he looked so incredibly lost and misplaced among other people out on the street, I thought maybe he'd ran away from an institution or something. I was wrong about that, though. But it didn't make the man any less strange. Or hot.

"Yeah?" I smiled a bit challenging, but was mostly curious.
"What do you want to know, then?"

"I wanna taste your DNA."

I almost laughed. If I'd read this in a novel somewhere, I'd cringe so badly I would slam the book shut and put it back where I found it. But the words came from one of the most beautiful men I'd ever seen, and his behavior was so different from all the other guys I knew. He seemed nerdy, innocent and a bit naive. I was intrigued. And having him this close to my body, exterminating everything even remotely close to personal space, made my insides turn to mush. Maybe he didn't know how to respect other people's private sphere? But then he stepped even closer and licked his lips while looking at mine, and I knew that wasn't the reason. Not this time, at least. And when he leaned in to kiss me, I also knew I had all the possibilities to walk out.

But I didn't.

For several moments, his lips lingered in the air above mine. His breath fanned my nose, like short summer winds through a meadow, and I could feel the maleness of his body like a shield against everything from the world outside. As cliché as it sounds; It seemed like the world had stopped. And it didn't start spinning again until our lips finally met, in the lightest kiss in history, leaving me breathlessly craving for more. But before I could open my eyes, I felt his plump lips pressing against mine again. And this time they stayed long enough so I could kiss him back.

My eyes opened a fracture of a second, and I saw a deep, longing frown on his forehead, before I closed them again. And gradually his lips grew more familiar with mine, and I moaned from the electric signals he ignited with his touch, that went through my body and straight down to my core. And when I felt his arms around me and I was pulled flushed to his body, I knew he felt the same as me, since a large bulge between his legs told me everything I needed to know about his state of mind.

Our bodies started to talk, and our breathing changed from almost non-existent to loud and heaving, randomly seasoned with small moans. And when he started kissing along my jaw and up to my ear, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. For some reason I wanted this. I wanted him. And I moaned softly into his ear, when I felt him thrust ever so lightly against my area.

"What are we doing?" I whispered, then gasped when he sneaked his hand under my sweater and cupped my breast.

"Breeding," he answered hoarsely. Then he pinched my nipple through my bra, and I went from an urge to laugh, to a need to scream his name.

"I wanna be a DNA helicase so I can unzip your genes," he murmured, and his voice was now a whole octave lower than usual.

"But I'm on the pill," I answered, trying to make it clear that I didn't want any babies. And much less with a stranger I'd known for a little over an hour.

"Good. 'Cause I want to fuck you. Hard."

His words vibrated between his lips and the skin on my neck, and an explosion of tingling sensations ran through my nervous system in anticipation of what would come next. And I gasped again when he slapped my ass, before he cupped both of my butt cheeks rather harshly and pulled my pelvis towards his. He was hard, alright.