Dec. 10th: Just good friends

"I'm horny."

I raised my eyebrow lazily.

"So I've noticed."

"Can we fuck?"

I thought for a moment, then I shrugged.

"Yeah, why not?"

Michael and I had been best friends for eight years, but we only met sporadically since he was extremely busy touring and making music. We were both in our late twenties now, and we knew each other in every possible way. Also the sexual way, after we'd decided to become best friends with benefits two years ago. And although we were scared it would ruin our friendship, it only ended up bringing us closer together. But we'd made a few rules, though, to make sure no romantic feelings were involved. If we were dating someone, we'd stop having sex. And we didn't kiss or cuddle. How complicated could that be?

"Your dick is small," I commented dryly, as I pulled him out of his pants and started stroking him.

"And your pussy is wide and smelly," he smirked. And I giggled.

"But you love her."

"I do," he said and sighed with lust, while he looked at my hand stroking up and down his shaft.

"Do you want me to suck you off?"

"Nah. I wanna fuck."

"Okay. I'm going on a date next week. And he's pretty hot, so..."

Michael gave me a sour look.

"So you'll hook up with him?"

"Well... Probably?" I said and shrugged, and Michael scoffed.

"That's not fair. You've had three boyfriends the last couple of years. And the last one lasted almost a year. Do you have any idea how blue my balls were?"

"What happened to your hand?"

I made a pouty face similar to his, then poked his chin.

"That's not the same. You even said that yourself. Sometimes it's only the real deal that helps."

Then he smirked again.

"And you've already admitted that you're addicted to my cock."

"God, you're so full of yourself," I said and rolled my eyes.
"One lousy comment, and you're convinced that you are God's gift to women."

"But I am!" he chuckled jokingly. And I chewed on my lip, hating the fact that he was right. Then I blushed when he pulled my lip away from my teeth.

"You know what that does to me, Vic," he said with a deep voice.

"And you know what that voice does to me," I retaliated, and made him giggle naughtily.

"And that's why I do it. Are you wet enough, or do I have to get my BAD outfit?"

I groaned, thinking about those sexy buckles. But I was already feeling pretty heated, after working his thick length in my palm. His skin was soft, but he felt rock hard and ready to bust a nut. Still, I knew he would hold back until he'd made me cum first. He always did. And since he knew my body inside out, literally, it usually didn't take too long to tip me over the edge.

"Nah, not today," I said and got up. And he was more than willing to help me off with my jeans and panties. And when I was naked from waist down, he immediately cupped my area and started exploring me.

"You're dry as fuck," he said, and I stuck my tongue out towards him. Then I moaned silently when he sunk his long fingers in between my folds, creating the wet sounds only a drenched vagina could make. And when he started rubbing his thumb over my clit simultaneously, I gasped and closed my eyes.

"Sit on me."

He pulled down his pants, but only down to his knees, and his erection was pointing boldly out into the air. He was everything else but small, that's for sure. And right now, his eyes were dark from lust, and I loved it. Even though he wasn't my boyfriend, it felt good to be looked at with desire. And after I'd sunk down on him, he grabbed my ass to go even deeper.

"Michael..." I groaned, and he knew he went to deep.

"Sorry. It's just been so long. I'm so fucking horny all the time, and you're the only one that can help take the pressure off."

I frowned and stopped moving.

"This is supposed to be no strings attached, remember? If not, we'll have to stop."

He blushed.

"Yeah, I know. And I'm completely fine with that. But you know what I mean."

I still frowned when he refused to look at me. But then he started to thrust his hips and made me move together with him, and I forgot all about it.

"Shit," I cursed when he went too deep again, and I lifted myself a little bit to get away from the worst pressure. And Michael let go of my butt cheek so he could rub me, and I let my head fall back with my eyes squeezed shut. And since I had my eyes closed, I didn't see him looking at me the entire time until I reached my peak with a little scream. Then he let go too, and came in irregular, deep jerks. But when I leaned on his shoulder, heaving for air, I felt his arms sneak around my waist, and I lifted my head to look at him. And the expression on his face was something I'd seen a few times before.

"What?" I asked and smiled. He was probably just teasing me again. But then I yelped when he turned us around on the couch, so I was lying on my back with him on top, still with his member inside me. And the look in his eyes was clearer than ever.

"Victoria?"

"Yeah?"

"You're completely oblivious, aren't you?"

I raised my eyebrows questioningly, although I started to realize where he was going. And I stared at him, trying to decipher his intentions, when he cupped my cheeks and leaned down to kiss me.

"Michael, what are you doing?"

"Something I should have done long time ago. I'm in love with you, Vic."

And then his lips attached to mine for a short moment, and for some reason I followed him when he retracted.

"This isn't a very good idea," I whispered. But when our lips connected again, I didn't want it to stop. And when he started to thrust inside me, still erect and ready for round number two, I moved my hands up to his shoulders and wrapped them around his neck, pulling him closer. I could feel his load seeping out of me and down on the couch, but neither of us cared. This felt different. The way our lips melded together told me that we weren't only friends anymore. We were lovers. And maybe even something more. Because we didn't just fuck.

We were making love.