Chapter 4

( yeah it's 3 am. I was watching TTBGO and fell asleep and then woke up to my dad watching YouTube. Guess I can update early. )

"Your dad said specifically not to interfere." Branch said to Poppy, as he followed her through the village, with Cooper, Biggie, Satin, Chenille, and Legsly trailing behind him.

"I know he did, which is why I want to help! He told me not to go to Bergen Town to rescue my friends, I did it anyways and look at us now! We're friends with the Bergens, I'm the queen, and you're happy!" Poppy explained and removed her crown to place it on Branch's head.

"Princess Branch!" Biggie squeaked.

Branch returned Poppy her crown. "I know that sometimes disobeying brings good rewards, but this involves communities we know nothing about. This is much more dangerous than the Bergens. I think you should listen to your dad this time."

Chenille nodded. "We have two days to prepare for their return, we should spend it by guarding the pop string and.." Chenille sighed and allowed Satin to finish.

"...Putting Branch's traps back up around the village."

Branch, expecting Poppy to finally agree, ran ahead of the group and somersaulted on the tree branch, and began pulling weapons from his hair. "We're gonna need a battle plan and weapons!"

"No! Guys, we just have to travel across the country and talk to the leaders, then they can help."

"AAAAAAAAAAH!" Guy Diamond's auto tuned shrieks echoed thought the village.

Poppy and Branch of course immediately rushed over, and Cooper and Biggie came along with them. The others had begun to pack for the long journey.

"COME QUICK! I'm having a- a baby!" He sat on a mushroom, wincing in pain.

They all screamed.

"How-" Branch thought girls had babies.

"Oh my gosh! Branch do something!" Poppy shook his arm. "Breathe Guy!"

"Why me?!"

"Because you have medical training! Just do it!"

Branch patted Guy on the arm. "Push.. and breathe.."

Guy began to hyperventilate. "I'm not ready to be a father! I didn't ask to be a fathe- AAAH!"

Branch and Poppy backed up. "Guy!?"

Guy froze, suddenly feeling nothing. "I think the baby died."

Poppy frowned, disappointed. "It would've been so cute.."

Suddenly, Guy's hair began to shake and quiver. "I-It's coming!"

Branch readied himself to catch the baby once it popped out in the same way a football player readies to catch a ball.

Guy's hair stopped moving and shot out a colorful glittery egg.

"I got him!" Branch shoved Guy and Poppy our of his way, only trusting himself to catch the egg that was defying gravity.

It stayed in the air and hatched out a small silver glitter troll, identical to his father.

Branch was in the direct path of the child's descend, but right before it touched Branch, it disappeared. "I hair swear I didn't lose him!"

"Where'd he go?" Guy frantically spun around to search for the child he didn't ask for.

The glitter baby poked his head out of Poppy's hair. "Yo." He now sported shades and diamond piercings.

"Where'd you get that bling? And what am I gonna name you? Did you just talk?" Guy had an abundancy of questions in mind about his child.

"A hip hop Troll?" Poppy giggled and booped the baby's nose.

"No need to name me, daddy-o." The baby cleared his throat and hopped down and turned away from them, then turned back to them and rapped. ( wow that grammar sucks )

"Tiny Diamond is my name, come straight from my daddy's mane, my whole body's made of glitter and I'll throw it in your face!"

Tiny threw some glitter in the air and then jumped on to his dad's hands and twerked. "Peace and love! Tiny and daddy out."

Guy shrugged at the others and walked away, falling into a child's way of getting what they want already.

"I want a child too!" Biggie cradled Mr. Dinkles like the worm was a Troll infant, but it wasn't the same.

Cooper didn't seem to show any interest in witnessing the miracle of birth, there was something else on his mind.

"Cooper, that was adorable, why don't you look too happy?" Poppy copied Biggie and used her crown as an imaginary infant.

"It was adorable, but I wasn't paying attention." He faked his signature laugh, trying to make everyone think he was fine.

Branch raised his eyebrow at Cooper, wondering how anyone could fall for his lying- which somehow the other trolls did.

"Then let's go create our plan to save the world!" Poppy led them to reunite with the rest of the group and form a plan.

woo-