Chapter 13

( A/N - omg the end is nearing im screaming- )

( I messed up a lot- forget trailer 2 and international trailer-

And I knew everyone was gonna want me to update this too :| )

The Boogie Beetles carrying the entire hard rock tribe made their way up the mountains, all the way up to Symphonyville, the home of the meek classical trolls.

Riff played his drum set on top of one while he stupidly laughed. For once, he had a chance to play on his own and showcase his talent without Thrash bothering him

"I can't believe we're finally going to get all the strings. As we speak, the funk and country strings could be on their way back to us!" Barb excitedly looked out a window, picturing the rock trolls she sent out to gather other strings grabbing them for her.

Which she was right, the two that had gone to country were in the middle of attacking Lonesome Flats and taking the string as the country trolls were chasing Hickory, Poppy, Branch, and Biggie.

Another few that went to funk easily grabbed the string from the unguarded stage which averagely always had Quincy, Essence, and D dancing on it, but with them heading to the Pop Village with Cooper, there was nothing to guard the string.

Thrash nodded and and cackled a little. "Finally, after years of preparation and planning, hard rock will rule!"

A few thought's circled through Barb's mind, killing her mood. "Dad, just a random question that came to mind.." She picked up a crocheted picture of Trollzart. "Are we going to seriously hurt anyone?"

"We're obviously gonna end up hurting everyone in some way, but no one's going to die.. possibly."

Barb slowly nodded. "Okay.." She really didn't want any serious injuries to be caused by her, although what was going to happen that night gave her no choice.

Thrash opened up a unicorn and glitter covered notebook and looked inside it like a giddy child. "So tonight we head to Pop Village, fight, gather all the strings, bring every single Troll to Volcano Rock City, then destroy them at a concert! And of course we squeeze the pop queen's surprise in there at some point."

"What dirt do you have against that cotton candy queen? Isn't it her dad you despise?"

"If I do something to his daughter, he'll worry and fall right into my trap for him." Thrash cleared up.

Barb doubted it would work, but she just shrugged her denial off and resumed entertaining herself during the trip.

Riff suddenly slid down the windshield and burped. "We're here!"

The beetle growled and shook him onto the ground then opened his mouth to let Barb and Thrash exit.

Thrash proudly walked out and stepped on top of Riff. "Symphonyville, finally."

Barb peeked out and looked around. "Where's all the trolls?"

Thrash pointed up.

Riff and Barb glanced at the sky, then viewed the classical trolls playing some beautiful music.

Their conductor and leader, Trollzart, was conducting them through a complicated piece.

Riff banged his sticks on the ground to the tempo. "They're groovin'!"

Trollzart cut them off. "Read your key signature! There are many accidentals in here. I'm looking at you Beettrollven!"

Beettrollven shook his head and pointed at his tin whistle. "I'm not sure what is going on with her, but Pennywhistle can't play anything over a F sharp!"