𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

- 21𝖘𝖙 𝕭𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖉𝖆𝖞 -

Tuesday || at Reception/Event Hall
-5 hours ago-

Third Person's POV:

Nagsimula nang maghanda ang pamilyang Helios at ang walong Alpha para sa 21st birthday celebration nila.

Naunang pumasok sa Hall ang kanilang mga magulang pati si Great Marcial at ang Luna nito.

They are currently waiting in a large exclusive room and they still have 30 minutes to relax before they join the event as the celebrants.

Nakaupo silang lahat sa sofa para maghintay, pagkatapos nilang mag-ayos. Lahat ay seryosong nakaupo at tahimik na nag-iisip.

Ni isa sa kanila walang nagsasalita. They were engrossed with their deep thoughts and it's bugging them.

While the others were still occupied by their thoughts, Jaxon was constantly tapping his fingers on the wooden desk, rhythmically. Adding a brief noise in their silence.

Until, Killian decided to break the silence and the swarming thoughts.

" Do you think she's here? " Killian asked to all of them.

They immediately looked up at him, startled by his silence-breaker voice.

Lincoln decided to answer him.
" We'll find out , later. "

" I hope so. " Jaxon whispers.

Surprisingly, they all have the same thoughts that were bugging them earlier.

Their Mate.

Their Luna.

Wondering if this will be their greatful and unforgettable night or will only end up as a hopeless night.

Kahit na they were all hailed as a ruthless, responsible and respected Alphas in their pack, they can't help but also wish that they have someone to pour their attention on something different or maybe someone. Someone that they can understand and know, fully. Someone that they can take care of. Someone that they will protect, other than their family and pack. And someone that they can pour out their love.

Yes, they love their family. They protect their land. They take care and lead their pack. But they want something or someone that will add to their life.

Kumbaga, adding spiciness to their bland life. To be there for them, always. To also take care and love them. To tame their bad behaviors. To also understand them.

And that someone is their lover.
Their luna. Their Mate. Their future wife. Their own Queen of their kingdom. The mother of their pups.

Yet, it's funny because they all have the same person and the same mate to spend their life with.

It might be hard for them but they will do their best to be positive in this situation. They did not accept it at first and might doubt her, although they will get to know her and that's why they have one month for that.

-- After a couple of minutes, an omega knocked on the door and respectfully told them that they are in need to show up at the party.

They think that it's okay to at least celebrate and show up on their own birthday event since it will be the last time to celebrate their youth. They didn't need to set up a damn big party for the next years because it will be the start of their werewolf's slow aging process.

Lumabas sila mula sa room at bumaba sa stairs, leading them to the open and wide event hall that were currently full of werewolves, drinking, conversing and laughing with others.

This time, madaming tao ang nasa hall ngayon. Because this is one of the most important birthday celebration, other than their 18th and other birthdays, this one is different.

Like what mention earlier, the age of 21 will be the start of their slow aging process. Their youth will stay for a hundred years until it stops and the normal aging process will be back after that, in their half-century old then the slow aging will start again and the cycle goes on.

" Here comes our Great and Strong Alphas, the pride of our land and Helios Clan! For the celebration on their 21st age, please give them a round of applause, everybody! "

The event host announces when he sees the Alphas coming down to the hall and climbing the wide platform which is the stage.

Ngumiti ang mga magulang nila habang papunta sila sa gitna ng stage, the whole Helios Clan is present, who were sitting in bergère chairs that were placed on the stage.

The eight of them straightly stands in front of the witnesses, with full of confident and proud auras.

They are really the Alphas from the Helios Clan. No wonder.

That's what most of the guests thinks when they saw the Alphas presenting and standing on stage with their outstanding presence.

The whole crowd claps creating a booming noise of applauses.

" All hail the Alphas and blessings from Moon Goddess! " They simultaneously shouted.

After the quick greeting and other talking, the delectable dinner starts. Bumaba ang buong Helios Clan pati ang mga Alpha sa stage at pumunta sa long dinner table that consists of ravishing foods which is for them at umupo doon.

Si Great Marcial ang nasa unahan habang nasa right side si Celeste- ang luna nito kasama ang mga magulang ng mga Alpha. Sa left side naman ay ang mga Alphas kasama ang kambal at si Avi.

The Alphas can't stay calm and relax when they know that this is the chance where they'll hopefully meet her.

--

Two hours had already passed and three remaining hours for the party to end. Madaming lumapit at bumati sa kanila, mostly are from the council, old and close companions and other rich families and clans.

The Alphas stopped on eating and conversing with their parents when they smelled something alluring and enticing scent. A bewitching and pleasant-sweet smell.

---

To be continued...

✾✾✾✾

- 𝚔𝚑𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚘𝚜𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚎.