𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

- 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖘𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 -

[ Dedicated to MayLandy ]

-BEFORE THE KITCHEN SCENE-
▪︎ MAINLY FOCUSED ON THE ALPHAS ▪︎

Third Person's POV:

They instantly followed her and was also curious what was happening. Nakita nilang may lumapit na mga hunters sa kanya and they talked in a hurry.

Susundan na sana nila ang babae but someone stopped them from doing it.

A former beta got near to them and informed them about what happened inside. They were also instructed to proceed to the Event Hall's kitchen which they knew that their Grandfather ordered them to.

" Shit. " Killian muttered.

Theo looked back at the direction where their mate was lastly seen.

She's gone.  Theo thought to himself.

" Let's go, Alphas. " The former beta instructed them on their way.

They walked forward and followed him silently.

So many hindrances.

Weirdly, these men have the same thought. Distractions. Distractions from seeing their mate.

Dumaan sila papasok mula sa entrance ng hall at nakita nilang nasa venue pa ang ibang mga guests, halatang pinag-uusapan ang nangyari sa loob ng kusina.

The crowd instantly looked at them, confusion on their faces, because earlier when the emergency scene happens, some lookouts tried to find them. Thinking that they were missing that time, and worried that something happened to their Alphas without their help.

The search for the Alphas was noticed by the curious guests. Now that they saw the Alphas walking inside the hall, they were pleased that nothing bad happened to them.

But the dark and somber faces of the alphas were not unnoticed. The alphas' mood made the crowd's noise dissipates, quickly.

The Helios' bachelors has really been on edge, lately. They can't wait. They keep on thinking about her. They were near. Almost near, but the sudden interruption earlier fucked their moment.

Fate's a bitch, sometimes.

Too many distractions. They thinked that maybe, this was not the right time to meet her.

Right now, they are trying to keep themselves from lashing out. They don't want to start a commotion because of their frustations and madness. Lalo na't may problema pa silang kailangan asikasuhin.

Their gloomy mood continues until they arrived at the front of white wooden double doors that will lead them inside the kitchen.

May mga kitchen staffs na nakatayo at nakalinya sa labas ng kusina. Lahat ay mga nakayuko at naghihintay sa susunod na utos at balita tungkol sa dalawa nilang kasama na pinatay.

When someone opens the kitchen door they were immediately met with a familiar scent, that they know it comes from their mate.

Nagkatinginan sila saglit at agad na pumasok sa kusina kung nasaan nakita nilang nakatayo ang mga parents nila pati ang lolo't lola nila. Their Grandfather looked at them and briefly nods.