𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

- 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝖍𝖊𝖗 -

Continuation..

Third Person's POV:

The Alphas stopped on eating and conversing with their parents when they smelled something alluring and enticing scent. A bewitching and pleasant-sweet smell.

' This is the same scent I smelled, back then. ' Jaxon silently thought to himself.

They all looked to each other and phrased the words at the same time in their mindlink.

'Mate.'

Their body went firm and their blood boils in excitement and anticipation at the sudden realization.

The atmosphere around the Helios Clan's table became different because of the sudden change of mood of the Alphas. This were noticed by their family, except for the three younger pups.

Tumingin silang lahat kay Great Marcial, nagtataka kung anong nangyayari.

Lumingon naman ito sa mga apo nito, his eyes widened when he realized that his grandsons seems to recognized something different. Because of their sudden agitation which is really noticeable to others. Thankfully, only the ones on their table completely noticed it.

' They smelled her.' The former Alpha exclaimed to himself while staring at his Grandsons.

He turns his gaze to Celeste and nods to her. The former luna immediately grasp the situation and nods back to him while smiling. He also conveys it to his sons and they also discern it.

He turns back to his Grandsons and clears his throat. Bigla namang lumingon ito sakanya, surprised by the disturbance.

" Boys, later. " He orders in his Alpha voice.

Tumango nalang ang mga ito, even they can't stop and control their agitation but they need to follow their Grandfather's order.

They can't wait.

---

The event is nearly coming to an end with 34 minutes remaining and the Alphas can't stop the feeling that overflows their bodies. Excitement, Delight, Aggressiveness and at the same time Arousal.

Napangisi nalang si Great Marcial sa nakikita niya ngayon.

'At last, she's coming.' He thought to himself.

Lumapit siya sa mga apo niya at tumikhim. Lumingon naman ang mga ito sakanya, with the eagerness on their eyes. He smiled at them and announced, " You can go now but remember what I told you yesterday. Don't hurry and bring her to us to explain everything. "

Even though the event has not ended yet, he understands that his Grandsons can't stop the pull. He understands because he experienced it to himself, hundred years ago.

Their eyes light up on their Grandfather's words and immediately nods. Tumayo sila at sabay na umalis sa kinaroroonan nila. They fasten their pace, following the enticing scent which leads outside the Hall.

But before they can go outside, two female werewolves blocked their ways.

They stopped and angrily glares at the two females. The Harris sisters. Daughters of one of the rich and influencial family. Harris Clan is the second ranked of the heirarchy.

" Hi, Alphas! I'm so happy that we're invited in your special event. " Davina Harris the younger one, flirtatiously greets them.

" Yeah and it's really fantastic. You're all so hot earlier at the stage. Omg." Meredith Harris the older sister, said to them while giggling.