Sixteen

sorry sorry sorry, i didn't mean to take so long to update, i've been hella sick so i had no motivation to do anything with my stories, thanku for reading tho❤️

Toni's POV

"Cheryl come on we're already late what's taking so long?" I shouted across my trailer, since she'd been in my bedroom for over an hour getting ready. The door finally swung open to reveal a sight that quite literally made my jaw drop to the floor.

Cheryl was standing in a short red dress which perfectly hugged her curves, her red designer heels and a full face of makeup. "You're drooling, close that mouth Topaz" she winked to me. "You look so hot right now." I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist, smirking up to her. "Tell me something I don't know" she said before leaning slightly to place her lips against mine.

We were rudely interrupted by a text tone from my phone.

X

Pea🐍
Dec 31st 6:00pm

Pea🐍
tiny get your ass outside we've been waiting forever

Toni
sorry we got distracted

Pea🐍
yeah your blinds are open i can see cheryl ramming her tongue down your throat

Toni
shut up bro!

Pea🐍
get out here before that tongue of yours goes into something else of cheryl's

Toni
i swear to god

X

I marched outside with Cheryl in tow, at least she's smart enough to remember to lock up the trailer. I walked right over to Sweetpea and punched his shoulder harshly. "You are not funny." I growled. He let a smile tug at his lips, desperately trying not to laugh. It didn't last long though, he let out a bellowing laugh to which I rolled my eyes.

We all hopped into Fangs' truck, Joaquin and Sweetpea were sitting in the cargo bed right in the back, since they thought they'd be edgy and cool.

X

We pulled up at Veronica's after the short drive over to the Northside. I held the door open for Cheryl and held out my hand to help her out of the truck. I heard Sweetpea muttering 'whipped' under his breath, I shot him a glare to which he looked away and acted like he said nothing.

X

Not even an hour later, the party was roaring. The Pembrooke was filled with sweaty teenagers grinding on each other, spilling drinks everywhere and bashing into each other. Cheryl and I came under the category of the sweaty teens grinding on each other. I had my arms wrapped around her neck from behind while we danced with one another.

"TT come with me to get another drink?" She smiled innocently to me. I nodded my head and let her lead me into the kitchen, which was at least a little quieter. Rather than just pouring herself another drink like I expected, she picked up a full bottle of vodka and started downing as much as she could. She shook the bottle in front of me while I was in a state of shock. "Come on TT, drink up." I smirked and took the bottle from her hands, drinking the rest of it.

The vodka hit the pair of us at the same time as we stumbled back into the living room. "God how much have you two had?" Jughead laughed at us, Betty included. "L-like, tiny bit." I slurred, attempting to hold my fingers close together, failing miserably at the task.