Twenty Seven

Cheryl's POV

"So, judging from the bandage around your hand and Heather's sudden disappearance, I'll assume that she didn't leave on her own free will?" Veronica brought up. Toni and I chuckled lightly. "No she did not." Toni confirmed Veronica's suspicions.

Everyone around the table laughed as I swooned over the girl sitting to the right of me. "You'll forever be my hero, Toni Topaz." I kissed her cheek gently and ran my pale fingers along her soft cheek. "I'll always protect you, Cheryl Blossom."

I turned back to everyone else who was now admiring us, even Jughead had a look of endearment on his face. "Sooooo..." Kevin started up. "Choni's back?" He winked at the pair of us. "Choni was never gone." Toni laughed at him. "Yes bitches! My ship!" Kevin screamed wildly, causing everyone in the cafeteria to look at us. My cheeks heated up until I felt my girls smooth lips against them, peppering kisses all around my face.

"It's good to see you two together again, I missed this. We missed you, Toni." Betty smiled at us, as everyone murmured in agreement. "I missed you guys too."

"Hey, how about we all go to Pop's tonight? In celebration of Toni's return." Archie suggested. I looked to Toni for confirmation and she gave me a small nod. "Sounds good, Andrews" I giggled.

X

That's how we got here, all of us crammed into a booth at Pop's, together and happy. Betty and Veronica were sat on Jughead and Archie's lap's while Kevin was crammed on to the end. Toni was sat between Fangs and I while Sweetpea sat on a lone chair at the end of the table.

Milkshakes and fries were scattered galore and smiled were upon everyone's faces. I got my girl back, and fuck, I could never be happier.

"Hey Tiny, could you pass the ketchup?" Sweetpea shouted from the end of the table, as if he was sitting 50 metres away. Toni basically threw the bottle at him with a snicker. "Guess who's still annoying as shit." He smirked as we all continued in conversation.

FP decided to join us later on, sitting at the end next to Sweetpea, admiring the girl he considers his daughter. While I was happy that Toni was back, I loved that I got to see everyone's happy faces too. Everyone loved Toni, just as they should have done. She completed the serpents, and god they were lost without her.

X

"Anyway, you never gave me an explanation as to what went down with the Ghoulies the other day?" Toni brought up, clearly directed at the Serpents. "We uh..." Fangs started, obviously trying to come up with some type of elaborate lie. Toni saw straight through him though, and shot him that signature 'don't you dare' look.

"We fought for you, Topaz." FP stated clearly and boldly. "You didn't deserve anything that Penny gave to you, you never did." He sighed in defeat.

"I know it doesn't change anything now... but we all felt guilty that we couldn't protect you." Toni had tears pricking at her eyes, so I rested my hand on her thigh to comfort her. "You guys didn't have to do that. It wasn't your fault, or anyone's for that matter." She cried gently.

"We know that, T." Fangs comforted her by wrapping a leather clad arm around her shoulders. "You know the laws." He whispered into her ear, although all of us could hear him.

"No Serpent stands alone." She muttered gently. "Damn right." Jughead smiled from across the table. "You'll never stand alone again Toni, we got you." Sweetpea put his hand on the table, followed by FP's on top, then Fangs joined. Soon all of our hands were together, at the centre of the table.

"In unity, there is strength." The serpents all chanted together as we lifted our hands up at the same time, the rest of us shared smiles and giggles.

X

"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom babe, I'll be back." Toni planted a kiss to my forehead and moved Fangs so she could get out of the booth. My eyes never left her as she walked away, god her ass. "Alright Bombshell, stop drooling." Veronica threw a fry at me, literally starting a food war between everyone at the table, we were all covered in fries and ketchup by the end of it. During the commotion however, I didn't notice FP slip away.

Toni's POV

As I walked out of the bathroom, flicking my hands to get rid of the water that those stupid hand driers can never get rid of, I bumped in to someone.

"Oh I'm sor-" I cut myself off when I looked up and saw FP smiling down at me, he held me gently in his arms before pulling me in further and pressing a short kiss to the top of my head.

"I'm so glad you're home, Topaz." He whispered, causing me to press my face even further into his chest. "Me too." I giggled quietly.

"So uh... what happened to Penny? You know, in the fight..." I spoke slowly. "You don't have to worry anymore Topaz. She may be pretty fucking bad at this whole murder thing, but our boys aren't." He winked. I let out a sigh of relief that I'd never have to deal with that again. I nodded my head in appreciation and he patted my shoulder before walking into the bathroom behind me.

X

The night soon came to an end, with all of us sitting around a campfire right in the middle of Sunnyside Trailer Park. I think back to several months ago when Cheryl, nor any of the Northsiders wouldn't have been seen dead in this place, yet here they are.

Cheryl was sitting on my lap, toasting a marshmallow on a stick, giggling along with everyone's jokes. I pressed my lips to the shell of her ear and whispered.

"I love you always, Blossom."

She looked down at me with a smile and pressed her full lips, firmly into mine. She pulled away so I could see the fire flowing against her eyes. "I love you always, Topaz."

fin

i'm sorry it took a while to write this last chapter, but i hope you all enjoyed the book. i'll be working on some one shots sometime soon so everyone can keep an eye out for those. i love you all and thank you for reading❤️

A🐡