Seventeen

~smut warning, sorry to innocent eyes~

Cheryl's POV

We walked back into Riverdale High after spending all of Christmas break together. Spending so much time together just made us stronger and stronger with each minute that passed. As we approached my locker, I found Kevin waiting for us.

"Hey love birds, how was your break?" He smiled to the pair of us. "It was amazing Kev. We had the best time." I replied. "I would've asked at Veronica's party but you were both out of it pretty quick." He laughed, Toni laughed with him, knowing that I didn't remember a thing from it.

X

"We have bio first, c'mon." He smiled as I closed my locker door, holding onto my binder with one hand and Toni's hand with the other. Kevin linked his arm with Toni's which made me smile.

X

The three of us walked into Bio together and all sat on the same row with Toni to my left and Kevin to my right. Rather than watching Dr Phylum walk in as he usually would, Mr Monroe strolled in with a smug look on his face. I hated him with a passion, every chance he got he spent shouting at me.

"Good morning students, Dr Phylum is on paternity leave so I'll be covering for him for a few weeks. Get out your textbooks and complete pages 200-248." He growled unenthusiastically. "Sir that's the whole topic!" Archie shouted to him. "I don't care boy. Get on with it come on." He shouted, everyone began to cower in fear but I just rolled my eyes. "Cheryl do we have a problem?" He smirked at me.

"Yeah we have a problem, no one in this class can finish a whole topic in one lesson." I snarled to him. "What is your 4.2 gpa for? You'll be able to do it if you didn't pay off teachers to bring your grades up rich bitch." He spat back to me.

"Call her a fucking bitch again and I'll have my entire gang slice you slowly until you're whimpering. Bitch boy." Toni spat from the side of me. Everyone in the class began to cheer at her comment. "I'll have you fired in less than a second Monroe. Don't test me." I smirked. "Neither of you will do a thing. You both have Saturday detentions for the next 6 weeks now." He growled. "Right that's it." Toni stood up and clicked her fingers, all of the serpents in the class stood and surrounded the teacher. "I'll act on my words. As will Cheryl. I suggest you sit down and shut up..." Toni brought out her switchblade from her pocket, causing all of the boys to do the same "...or we're going to have a problem." She smiled innocently to the man.

"Toni, baby you aren't getting arrested. I'll be back in a second. Take your seat."

Toni's POV

Cheryl walked out of the room, while the serpents and I all sat down, leaving Mr Monroe looking all smug at the front of the class. Cheryl returned a few moments later with tear stained eyes and Principal Weatherbee following. "Michael Monroe, please may we talk outside?" Principal Weatherbee sternly said, closing the door behind them.

X

"What did you tell him?" I chuckled as Cheryl sat down next to me. "That he called me a bitch and threatened me." She smirked over to me. Principal Weatherbee came and stood at the front of the class, the teacher out of sight still.

"Students, could you please raise your hand if you saw Miss Topaz bring a knife out and threaten Mr Monroe?" Weatherbee asked from the front, I had a fake look of shock on my face, however not a single student raised their hand.

"Okay could you raise your hand if you watched Mr Monroe verbally abuse Miss Blossom and threaten her?" He asked, every student in the class raised their hands.