십이

❝ 𝚝𝚎𝚗 : 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 ❞

____________________

"did you really do it?" jihoon patted junhui's back, who seems can't breathe properly since this morning's situation. junhui, who was drowning his own face inside his palm looked up, watery eyes.

"i- i don't know. you sure the one in right wing is wonwoo's team?" jihoon, who was listening, nodded pathetically.

"oh, fuck." junhui frowned, while minghao who just came sat beside his boyfriend. "that means... i killed mingyu? i killed seungcheol? i killed hansol?" there's n-no way..."

minghao sighed, rubbing his own temple. "did soonyoung asked you to do this?"

jihoon shakes his own head. " there's no way soonyoung would killed his own friends, eventhough we knew how heartless he is." the other two sighed, lost in their own thoughts.

"junhui, did you really saw them?" minghao said softly, afraid to hurt his boyfriend's feelings.

at those words, junhui looked up, confusion bubbling his head. "well that- n-no..." junhui groaned, "i was doing something else, and i asked for byunghee and shen to settled them, but i never ever knew it was.... actually them."

"really?" minghao looked up at jihoon, who was thinking the same exact thing he was thinking. junhui just groaned, hitting his cheeks again. "really."

both jihoon and minghao nodded at each other, knowing the things they'll do. there's no way, their who used to be best friends, or even family defeated so easily. sun peeks through the white curtains, as if showing them answers, and they both instantly knew what to do.

and they'll find them.