Too Short (Clara's POV)

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!

Finally, the bell. It's only first period and I'm already done with today. "Don't forget the homework for Wednesday." I call out to my class.

"Miss Oswald..." Courtney starts.

"You too." I tell her before she can give me some excuse.

"But..."

"It's just reading, if you can handle giant moon spiders I think you can handle reading a few pages of a book" this makes her smile.

"Oookaaay..." She huffs dramatically as she leaves the room. With my class gone I start to wipe the white board. Moments later I hear a click and snap my head round.

"Danny!" I exclaim as I see my gorgeous boyfriend standing right beside me holding one of my white board markers. "I didn't even hear you come in." I tell him, staring up into those deep brown eyes.

"You weren't supposed to" he replies, flashing me one of those signature Danny Pink cheeky smirks. This makes me giggle. Danny reaches up with the pen he is holding and scribbles at the very top of the board. "You missed a spot" he tells me.

"Oh yeah." I say sarcastically "how did that get there." I reach up with the eraser to try and clean it off but alas, I am too short. I stand as high as I can on my tip toes and still I cannot reach. I jump for it, as high as I can but still to no avail. I look over to Danny who is currently doubled over with laughter. "Oi!" I shout at him. "Not funny!"

"You've got to admit... It is a little bit funny." He replies suppressing his giggle fits, wiping a tear from his cheek.

"No." I say, pouting over dramatically.

"Aww, poor ickle Clara." He says tousling my hair like I'm a child. I shoot him a glare showing how unamused I am by all of this.

"I'm 5ft 1 Danny, I'm not that little." He sniggers when I say this.

"It's ok, I still love you no matter how undeniably short you are." I. Am. Not. That. Short! Am I?

"And I still love you no matter how undeniably annoying you are." I reply with a smirk.

"Good." He replies. "That means I can do this." He takes me by surprise as he leans down and kisses me softly. I stand up on my tiptoes as I kiss him back. He starts to giggle against my lips.

"What?" I ask him.

"I just find it so funny that you have to stand on your tiptoes to kiss me." He replies.

"You don't normally laugh when I do that."

"I don't normally notice."

"Nice to see you're paying attention."

"Well I'm usually a bit preoccupied."

"Shut up." I tell him. Silencing him by crashing our lips together. As much as I love him, he is such a child. Our moment is broken by the bell. My year 7s start filing into the class. Danny tears himself away from me, darting to his classroom. "Kay bye!" I shout after him. My class who have all sad down by now start giggling. "Oi, shut it you lot." Great. They saw that. "So," I continue, changing the subject. "Shakespeare."