Chapter 6

Hope u like this :)

************************

-Sarah's POV- '🎵 I'm bulletproof nothing to lose fire away fire away...' I loved that song sias voice was amazing. I rinsed off and put a towel around me and walked out. Zayn was sitting on the bed. 'hey.' I smiled. He got up and came over to me 'Sarah I need to tell you something' I get kinda scared 'umm... Okay' he looks around the room obviously trying to find words to say. He then looks me in the eyes and leans down. He is kissing me and I don't have a clue what to do so I just stand there. He breaks away looking at me with tears in his beautiful blue eyes. 'I really like you' I bite my lip trying not to cry. I hug him. And whisper in his ear. 'I really like you to, I'm so happy right now!' he grins -brittens POV- I wondered where zayn and Sarah got to I knock on the door and they are hugging I smile and watch them. They are to cute!! They see me and smile. Sarah kisses him in the cheek and says she'll be out in a minute. I ask zayn what happened he said he told her that he liked her they kissed and that's that. I was so happy for them!!

-Sarah's POV- I put on a pair of shorts and a 1D tee shirt. Zayn and Britten laugh when I walk out. I hold zayns hand and we go back to the boys. -Liam's POV- Sarah and zayn are holding hands... I feel a pang in my heart. I know zayn will be good to her I just hope me and Sarah can be friends. -Harry's POV- I whistle 'ooohhhhhhh zayn' he grins and walks over to me and messes up my hair. -brittens POV - I go sit down on the couch and turn on the tv. Louis sits next to me and I smile at him. He makes a funny face and I laugh. 'Ur to cute Louis!!!!' he sits closer to me 'so are u lovely' 😜. - Sarah's POV - we all sit down and watch a movie I'm sitting on zayns lap and he plays with my hair. I see Britten and Louis giggling over in the corner. Me and Liam make eye contact I smile at him and touch his hand. 'can I talk to you for a sec Sarah?' 'of course!' me and Liam go to the other room and close the door. 'I know zayn beat me to it but I really like you..' I blush a little bit and look at my feet. '...I don't want to make things awkward but I had to tell you... But can we still be friends?' I look at him crying and I give him a hug 'of course we can be friends I'm so happy you talked to me' I kiss his cheek and we walk out of the room.