A friend request (one direction)

This was my first ever story. Hope u like it :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

tears came streaming down my face. I was looking at my Facebook reading all the comments on one of my friends posts. She found a picture of me posing and photoshoppedt it looking like i was hooking up with some guys that r known in our school as the bad boys in our town'. Everyone had seen it. EVERYONE. It had over 100,00,00 views already. And all the comments were horrible. But I couldn't stop reading them. When I got to the last comment it said 'someone tagged me so I would see this picture. I am absolutely discussed! How can anyone be so mean?? This lovely girl is most Likly gonna see this and won't wanna leave her house again. NO ONE should be treated this way! Who ever posted this should be ashamed of themselfs!' - private user. I had to read it at least three times to make sure what I was reading was actually there. Whoever wrote this made my day! I go to there profile but it's on private so I request a friend and a comment saying I wanted to thank them for sticking up for me. Almost at once I was accepted. I went to go see who it was and I almost died. It was Liam Payne. I stare at the name for like 2 min. I snap out of it and think this is for sure a fake. So I scroll over the info and stuff and I come across this. 'this is the official page of Liam Payne any others are a fake' and it had that official Facebook symbol. I started crying. But there were happy tears. I messages him. 'thank you so much for that comment it really made me feel better an can I just add I'm a HUGE fan and this meant the world to me!!! <3' I pressed send and laid down on my bed thinking about what just happened in the past 6 min. While I was about to fall asleep my computer beeped. I looked at it. I had 1 new comment on Facebook. It was Liam. I looked at the comment it said 'no problem I am so sorry that happened to you and as for being a fan thank you we always love helping out our fans.:)' I could have sworn I died if I didn't wake up with my mom staring at me. 'what happened u passed out?!' I starte laughing and I told her everything that had happened. She didn't believe me do I showed her. She laughed and have me a hug telling me that I was a very special girl ad t should always remember that k weren't to bed with a huge smile on my face.