Chapter 10

Who ever is reading this please tell me if u like it... :)

______________-___

finally i hear the bell for break. I run over to my friend Sophie. I tell her everything that has happened she is in complete shock and she starts slapping me. 'ooowwwwcchhh!!!! Soph stop what R u doing that for??!!!!' 'u didn't tell me this before aahahhahhhh u no I love them y didn't u tell me??' she starts laughing and so do I. We sit down on the rocks and I tell her every little detail. 'omg Ur SOOOO lucky lol I wish I was with u at mcdonalds Niall is just do cute!!' then I thought of something. I take out my phone and text zayn. 'hey listen my friend is a huge fan of u guys would it be ok of I bring her to the party? I think Niall would really like her' he texts back right away 'sure babe <3' I grin. 'ummm secretive much' I start laughing 'Sophie how would u like to come with me after school to Niall Horans birthday party?' I swear she almost passes out. I grab her shoulders 'omigosh!!!!!!! I'd love to go AaaaaaaaahhhhHHHHHHH!!!!!!' I grin and we go back to class. We can't wait for school to be finally over.

finally school ends. 'that was like the longest day of my life' sophie says 'ya I no' we start walking to my house and a car pulls in front of us and the indie rolls down 'y r u guys walking??' it was zayn. Sophie almost has a heart attack and I answer 'didn't know u were picking us up!' we get in the car 'zayn this is my bestie Sophie. Sophie this is zayn have u herd of him?' she laughs nervously 'hello!' he smiles at her and we get to the apt. 'ok so here's the plan. Niall is upstairs we didn't set anything up we r pretense ding we forgot about his birthday. You two and Harry r gonna take him out. Sarah were did u take him last timer liked that a lot.' I smile 'I took him to Eli's. But I'll take him somewhere else this time.' we all head upstairs and I throw my stuff on the floor and take Sophie to meet everyone. L'everyone this is my friend Sophie!!' - Sophie's pov- I am in complete shock I'm being introduced to 5 of the most famous boys in the world. I'm trying not to scream and embarrass myself. 'everyone this is Sophie!' I grab Sarah's hand and squeeze really hard. All the boys get up and walk closer to us. 'hello beautiful. How r u?' I blushed OMG Harry freakin styles just called my beautiful!!! 'umm... I'm good..' they all laugh. When I hear nialls in person I smile really wide I've been waiting for this day forever. I know a directioner can't choose favs but I've always had a thing for Niall. Don't get me wrong INLOVE all the boys and support them and everything but... You no lol. I catch him looking at me and I smile.