Chapter 7

-zayns POV - Sarah comes and sits back down 'what happened?' she kisses my cheek and tells me that She and Liam just cleared some things up. We hold hands and finish the movie. When it's over its about 11:45pm and it's still raining. 'why don't you call Ur mom and tell her Ur gonna stay the night.' Sarah goes to the other room and calls her mom. She comes back smiling saying she can stay. I grin and we go to the room. I give her a pair of my sweatpants and a tee shirt she changes and we get under the covers she smiles at me ad I touch her cheek. 'I really like you zayn' she whispers and then falls asleep. - Louis' POV - I walk Britten back to her room and just as I say goodbye I kiss her. She kisses me back and says good night. I walk back to my room with a goofy face on. 'somebody just kissed that pretty girl' Harry grinned at me. I jump on him and then start laughing. 'im goin to bed now. Night!' Niall yells at us. Me Nd Harry look at him. 'his birthday is in 3 days. Let's make him a party!' Harry agrees but he's to tired tonight so we both go to sleep and we will start planning on the morning.

-nialls POV- I wake up to the smell of food. I comedown stairs and see Sarah making breakfast. I sit down by the counter 'smells good!' she turns around smiling 'thanks!' she goes back to cooking. I start getting impatient and I get up and start picking at the food. She slaps my hand 'wait for breakfast nialler!!' I grin and start tickling her. -Sarah's POV- Niall starts tickling me I start laughing and try getting him to stop but he doesn't and I'm in the floor laughing like crazy. I see him with his other hand picking at the food and I laugh more. Harry comes in and sees and he takes a picture then gets Niall off me. I stand up clutching my side in pain. 'Niall horan don't you ever do that again!!!! If u want food then ask' he smiles and then says sorry. I stick my tongue out at him and make him a plate of food. An then go upstairs to wake up everyone else. I go into zayns room and see him still sleeping. I run my hands threw his hair. 'zanyyy time to wake up' I kiss his forehead but he stays asleep. I go to Louis and Liam's room. I lean over Louis and stare at him. His eyes open and he knocks my head I stumble backwards onto Liam. 'ooowwwww!!' Louis gets up and looks at my head 'I'm so sorry love!' Liam wakes up. 'u have a purple bump on Ur head u know that right?' I feel my head and wince. 'ya now I do'. We all go downstairs and finish eating.