Chapter 18

Liam's pov- I take out a pair

of sweat pants and a tee shirt

for brookie. 'here brookie u can wear these' I hand them to her. She still looks Like she's hurting. 'brookie r u okay? Would u like to talk..?' she looks at me with those dead eyes 'Liam thank you.' and she falls to the floor crying. I sit down next to her and hold her tightly. 'shhh it's okay to cry. If u need to talk I'm right here for u.' I carry her to the bed and tuck her in. She's still crying so I sit next to her on the bed and hold her. 'Liam... Can I tell u something.' I smile 'of course u can' she looks up at me. 'u might think I'm awful but I am happy my father died... He wasn't the best father. He umm used to do things to me....' she stared in to space trailing off. 'what kind of "stuff" did he do????' I starts to tear up again '.....he used to molest me... A couple times a week at least... I was 10 when it started. My mom had just died and he took me home after the funeral and he told me to get undressed. I had no idea back then... I thought maybe this is normal but I was in pain. It hurt me so much and after he told me that it was our little secret. after abt a year of this happening we got the 'talk' in school. I was terrified. And so I was gonna tell someone but I was shared for my dad I was the only thing he had left in the world and it kept going on until I was old enough to leave the house and stay at friends do I was hardly home. And then I turned 17 and I moved out. An now he is dead...' I sit their shocked not being able to talk she wipes her eyes and laughs 'look at me. Telling u my life story when we just met. I'm sorry..' I look her in the eyes my hands on the shoulders 'brookie I am so sorry. No one should be hurt like that especially from someone u love. I'm gonna protect u from now on ok? I can't stand hearing how awful that must have been for u!' I feel tears dripping from my eyes but I let them. This was sad. I hope brookie is ok.

: zayns pov- I wake up feeling awful I cried myself to sleep last night Sarah just broke up with me. She's prob with Liam now... I just ant believe what happened. I go downstairs to see Sarah sleeping on the couch. I go over to her and kiss her cheek. Harry's pov- I wake up with Katie in my arms and I hear my phone. I place her on the bed. It was a text. *hey.. It's Riley from the other night. Just saying hey and thank you again* I smiled ^*hey!! No problem so happy u texted!*^. Riley was cute but I was gonna ask Katie to be my gf after last night. And we have becoming really close. I get dressed realizing i was still naked. I kiss Katie's cheek. She smiles and her eyes flutter open. 'good morning Kate good sleep..?' she laughed 'ya Harold amazing' I look down blushing slightly 'umm katie. I was wondering. If u would umm be my girlfriend. I mean we've gotten pretty close. And last night...' Katie's pov- I was shocked. I couldn't say yes. I couldn't sacrifice out friendship and I just don't think I have these feelings 'Harry I'm so sorry...' he looks at me with those huge eyes...'so is that a no?' I hug him 'can we still be friends...?' or did I ruin that too. 'Katie of course we can still be friends and I'm sorry about last night I don't know what got into me. I'll leave so u an get dressed' he leaves. I get up and pick up my clothes and put them on. I can't believe he asked me...