Chapter 21

pt.2 Let's go get Manis pedis across the street now' we all agree and go. I get a nice navy color on my hands and a neon orange on my toes. Britten gets this metallic silver on her toes and a red on her hands. Brookie gets a light pink on both. Luiza gets a French on her hands and a green on her toes. Sarah gets little British flags on her hands and a marble design on her toes. Katie gets her nails cut short with a black and her toes white and black polka dots. We go back to the car and drive back to the hotel.

: Sarah's pov- when all the girls r out I lock the car doors. Katie stands waiting for me. 'Sarah can we talk for a sec...' 'sure! Wazup?' her face turns really sad. 'Katie r u alright?' we sit down on the sidewalk 'no.. U no that girl that came this morning with Harry...' 'ya. I do her names Riley she seems nice. Why?' she puts her face into her hands 'I think that Harry is going to ask her to be his girlfriend...' I give her a confused look. 'but last night u too...' 'I know. He asked me and I was just to in shock and he just left and then right away he came back with another girl and now I feel awful. I said no bc I didn't want to ruin what we had and now he wont even look at me!' she starts crying. I rub her back 'shhhh Katie it's okay I bet that there's nothing between them Harry isn't like that. He can't just jump from one girl to the next. He prolly just needs a friend and sonar u said no maybe he thinks u guys can't be friends anymore. He would still have feelings for u if he asked u THIS MORNING! Don't worry about it' she hugs me. 'thank you Sarah' I give her a smile 'no problem love'. We walk back inside and we see everyone out side on the balcony watching the sun set. I bring Katie to the bathroom to wash her face. - Katie's pov- I close the door and look at my face eyelines and mascara is running down my cheeks I feel awful. I open a drawer I swore to myself I would stop and I have for 3 years but I can't take what happened with Harry. And anyway one te can't hurt. I take out one of the girls extra razors and slide one out. I stare at it for a while. Then I put it down an turn on the tub. Filling it all the way up. I get undressed and get in. The hole time I keep an eye on the razor blade. I get out and wrap a towel around me. A then I had it. I grab the blade and slide it on my finger. It won't be so noticeable there I start bleeding a flinch. It was painful. I wash it off with cold water and I throw it out along with the rest of the razor. I get out. Everyone is still outside. I go to my room. Then I remembered I shared other Harry. I packed my stuff and went to an empty extra room.