Chapter 14

Katie's pov- this is such a grim place to be right now. Sarah is still crying. I feel so awful for her the fight was about her she prolly feels its all her fault.. Harry went to go find an Advil for his head Louis went to go find zayn. And Sophie and niall r sitting in the corner. Liam looks like he's in a lot of 'Payne' (lol like what I did there) and Britten is in the bathroom crying. I go over to Sarah 'come here love..' I hug her tightly and we go into the other room an sit on the couch 'you've been crying for the past 6 hours. Pls tell what's wrong. It's so sad to see you cry like this' she fumbles With her sweater. 'I just feel that everything is my fault. They were fighting over me...' she starts crying agn. 'Sarah this isn't Ur fault. Even if they were fighting over you its...' Sarah lays down on my lap and looks at me. 'Katie thank you. But it sorta is my fault but can we not talk about it please..' I smile 'sure' Harry comes walking down the hall he sees us and sits down with us. 'hey Sarah u feeling any Betta?' Sarah squeezes Harry's hand 'ya. Thanks haz'

zayns pov- I was standing in the rain and cold outside. I couldn't face everyone especially Sarah and Liam. I feel a hand on my shoulder I jump 'it's okay zayn it's just me' I turn around and see Louis. 'u scared me!' he chuckles 'ya man sorry' I look down 'I really screwed up didn't I?' he pats my back 'well Sarah has been crying non stop for 6 hours straight.' my eyes tear up 'should I go find her?' Louis cocks his head 'I'll leave that up to u' I start to go inside and find her. I see her with Harry and Katie. She looks a wreck. 'hey sarah....' she looks at me and gets up 'zayn we need to talk' she looks awful bags under her swollen red puffy eyes. We go in the bathroom and lock the door 'listen zayn this cannot keep going if it got to the point that we r legit sitting in a hospital then I can't be with either of u.' I can't believe what I'm hearing Sarah's breaking up with me. Well I shouldn't b surprised I just punched her best friend. 'okay I understand but can we not have that awkwardness between us. Can we still be friends?' she hugs me 'of course I can't image u not my friend' we walk out of the room 'I'm gonna go see Liam. I walk into his room Sophie and nialler fell asleep and Britten was staring into space Liam looks at my and grins 'hey zayn' I smile and sit next to him 'Liam I'm sorry that was stupid of me' he laughs 'ya it was but I'm the one who should be sorry I made a move on Sarah even tho she wa Ur gf' I hug him and we sort things out.