Chpater 17 {part 2}

PART 2//:://

Louis pov- I take Britten to our room and hold her on our bed 'baby r u okay? I'm sorry we didnt have time to talk about what happened... I should have taken care of u right away I'm so sorry' I bury my head in the nook of her neck. She strokes my hair 'Lou its ok really there were more important things going on' I hold her face in my hands 'bri there is nothing more important to me then u' I kiss her gently. I try putting all my love for her in that kiss. I slowly start leaning her over she rubs my back making my shirt slip up. 'Lou I low u more then anything I hope u no that' I kiss her neck 'I do know. And I love u to....' I kiss down her neck to her collar bone. She lets out a moan and I smile. I slip off her shirt and undo her pants and I slide them off. That's when I see it. There's a tattoo a fairly small one right below her stomach on the left. It's a symbol of some sort. 'babe this is pretty what does it mean?' she leans up on she elbows and smiles. It's the symbol for infinity' ∞ I smile and kiss it. 'it's beautiful just like u' I go lower and take of her underwear. I spread her legs. 'Louis...... Please...' I look her in the eyes playfully seeing her desire for touch. Her hands go to her thighs but I push them away. 'Britten I love u so much' I lean in closer almost touching her. she's in ecstasy. Her breathing is all harsh. She's crazy wet and I laugh. 'LOUIS TOMLINSON!!!!!' she screams I kiss her over and over she tastes so good I keep touching her as a slide off my cords I lean over her and kiss her lips 'Britten Ur my everything' and I go in. - brittens pov- he was such a tease god. He felt so good tho we went at it for at least a few hours. I felt amazing after. 'Lou u r the best guy ever' he grinned and then he fell asleep on me. I went to the bathroom to wash up. I slipped his tee shirt on and went to bed.