Chapter five

Anyone reading :(

************************

the girl knocks on the pool door and walks in. -brittens POV- omg! I'm going swimming with one direction. BEST DAY EVER! I walk in and their all looking at me. I get a little self conscious and I walk towards them. 'hello' Louis gets out of the pool and comes over to me 'ello love' his smile is adorable. -Louis' POV- she's gorgeous! Her Hair and eyes and she's the perfect hight for me to hug her. Which i do not realizing it till i pull back. The look on her face was priceless! She looks at me and grins 'thmx!!! But what was that for?' 'Ur just beautiful I had to hug you!!' she blushes. -SARAH'S POV- 'ooii! What's Ur name by the way?' 'Britten' she smiles. And I go over to her and take her hand. Then we both jump in getting very one else wet. We are all having fun throwing a beach ball around and then we all get out and start heading upstairs.

-Harry's POV- as we walk upstairs I pinch Sarah's but. She jumps and almost falls 'Harry!! Don't do that!!' I grin an she blushes. She's so cute. I'm the last one in an it's pretty cold in the apt. -Sarah's POV- it's freezing!! 'darn! I have nothing to change into!!' Britten goes to the closet and gets me a towel and wraps it around me. 'thmx' I smile at her 'no prob. And I have clothing you can borrow from me' me and Britten go to her room to change. -Liam's POV- they both are to adorable. I'm really happy we met them! I turn to the boys 'it's kinda fun to have them around ey?' Harry and zayn sit down 'ya they are' I walk to the kitchen Niall already making some food. I sit down by the counter. 'Niall what do you think of Sarah?' he turns around 'what Do you mean mate?' 'like do you think she's one of THOSE girls or is she... I dunno an actual girl?' he sits down next to me eating tac'os (lol) 'well when we ate together she seems good and shes very pretty' I smile to qmyself. -zayns POV- I hear Liam and Niall talking about Sarah and I start to get a little jealous. I really liked her. I went down the hall to brittens apt. I knocked and she let me in. She said Sarah was in the other room changing. I walked to her room and opened the door. She was in the shower and she was singing. Wow what a perfect voice. I wait on the bed for her to get out.