Chapter 22

Zayns pov- we spent most of the day with Riley which I guess was fun but I was thinking about sarah all day. When the girls came back I lent to talk to her but I just couldn't do it. 'hey nialler I'm going out for a abit. Don't wait up for me' he nods 'okay mate be careful' I smile at him and grab my jacket and walk out. I walk a few blocks then I hear faint music there's a night club. What can I lose? I walk in and sit at the bar. 'can I get a beer please?' a huge man turns around 'nice accent what type I remover Niall saying something about how American beer is very light 'the strongest you've got' he looks at me 'good luck kid' then he handed me a bottle. I took a sip. 'Nialler was right again' I whisper under my breath 'what was that?!' the man behind the bar looked mad. 'nothing! It's just that beer in America is quite woozy' he glares at me. 'well u be careful Don't go around insulting us we Americans take pride in our beer.' I tip him then get up and sit somewhere else - Sarah's pov- I sit in my ro. It seems like everyone was on happy couple mode except me and Katie. What happened with her and Harry. It's just awful and just after they did IT to... I hear a knock on the door 'come in!' it was Harry 'hey umm.. Can we talk?' I pat the bed next to me. He sits down 'sure everything okay?' he looks at his hands. 'no not really see I really like Katie and I thought she did also and...' I cut him off 'Harry she likes you. Actually I wouldn't be surprised if she loved! And the only reason she said no this morning is bc she didn't want to lose u if u guys ever broke up. And bringing Riley over and not looking or talking to her isn't really helping the matter' he blinks a few times I guess trying to process what I just said 'so she does like me?' 'yes Harry, she does why don't u go to her room and talk to her' he leans over giving me a hug. 'Sarah u r the best I owe u one. And just between u and me zayn went out tonight I suggest u go find which bar he stumbled into before he does something he regrets. He love u Sarah and I know u love him to' he leaves closing the door behind him. I grab my sweatshirt and run downstairs and walk out the door.

: zayns pov- hey hottie u here alone?' a girl sits next to me. I already downed 3 beers and 2 shots of whiskey. 'ya I did' I flinched as I said it. I wish Sarah was here I missed her so much 'well there's a private room over there...' she points to some curtains. She takes my hand and starts kissing it. I'm so depressed and numb I don't even try to stop her. She gets on my lap and kisses my neck when my tears spill down my cheeks I just miss her... I don't even realize the girl is still on me until I hear her moan loudly and I see her han down her pants 'WHOAH THERE!' but she keeps going at herself. - Sarah's pov- I run down the block and I go into the nearest bar I see a security guy and I show him ID. I walk around looking for zayn. I see him on a couch looking dead. Like there's no happiness left in him and I can tell he's been drinking. But he's also crying I see his tears streaming down his face and my eyes start to well up. I walk closer to him and I see HER. Some chick is pleasuring herself on him! But I guess he either doesn't notice or is to miserable to care. I run over to him. 'excuse me bitch he's mine' I push her off and hug zayn really hard trying to hold on to the last bit of happiness he had left in him. I watch as his eyes longer on my face for a min then snap into focus when he realizes what's happening he hugs me back tight. 'I've missed you so much zayn...' I whisper into his neck. 'I've missed you to' I half drag and hold zayn while we get out of the bar. 'I am so sorry Sarah I really am what happened before was just horrible of me.' I hold his han 'I know and I'm so happy I caught u just in time. That girl on u looked like she was going to explode' I try making a joke. He laughs softly an we walk back home hand in hand

Katie's pov- I moves all my stuff into the other room. I put away all my clothes and stuff. I plugged my iPhone in the docking station and turn on some music. Then I lay down and close my eyes listening to the lyrics of the songs. I love doing this. Each song is like putting emotions into words. 'Katie... Wake up' I open my eyes I can't believe I fell asleep. I sit up and turn around. Harry is sitting on the edge of my bed. 'umm what are u doing in here?' I can tell by the way he's breathing he's not trying to cry. I get up and start walking around. I do this when I'm nervous. Bad habit. 'listen Katie. I really do like u and I have for a while...' he starts talking. '... And when I asked u this morning and u said no. I was really really hurt. But if you've changed Ur mind...?' I sit down in the corner of the room and start crying hysterically. Harry sits down next to me and holds me 'shhh Katie it's okay..' he strokes my hair and we sit there for what seems like forever. Then I wipe my eyes on the back of my hands 'Harry. I love u..' I look up to see he's crying 'I love u too Katie.'