Chapter 15

Third Person's POV

"Woah!" Ben exclaimed quietly.

Jay, Evie, and Carlos looked over at him once more.

"She move again?" Evie asked eagerly. Ben nodded, thought you could barley notice because of how dark it was.

Mal turned a tiny bit and put one of her hands on her head.

"Hey she moved again!" Jay pointed out.

They all stared intently at the unconscious girl in front of them, hoping that by staring she would wake up. Maybe.

"Maybe we shouldn't stare. When we weren't staring she moved and now we are staring and she isn't moving." Carlos said as he took his eyes off Mal. She suddenly flinched in her sleep.

"Or it's just you." Jay chuckled as Carlos rolled his eyes. "Maybe you're creeping her out or something." Carlos gave him a friendly punch which got him a slap on the head in return.

"Guys, knock it off. This isn't the time to be horse playing!" Evie told them.

"Sorry, didn't know you were my mom." Jay teased. Evie replied with a tired groan.

"Jay, do you not know when someone is trying to tell you to be serious?" Carlos asked him.

"It's not that, it's just that I don't like missing a good time to play around."

"Even in these kind of situations?" Ben chimed in.

"You know, you guys are right. Sorry." Jay apologized.

"Thank you." Evie muttered.

They all walked in an awkward silence until they heard shrieking coming down the corridor.

"Umm... what was that?" Carlos asked shivering a bit.

"I- I have no idea." Ben stuttered.

They all ran down the corridor to investigate. When the arrived they saw a scene they would never had imagined before.

"J-j-a-ane?" Carlos stammered. He looked at the scene, terrified at what was in front of him.

It was Jane, blood crawling out of where her heart should have been. Her face was in shock as she lied on the ground. She wasn't moving what so ever, but they couldn't tell if she might be alive because they couldn't get to her to feel her pulse. To the right of them was Scar and Shane fighting over a very bright object. It looked like an orb and it was blue and white. They were too close to get near Jane to check if she was alright.

"The crystal light." Ben said softly.

Mal started to shake violently in her unconscious state. Shane was too caught up in his fight to see, but the other 4 were worried sick.

"Mal?" Ben asked as he watched his girlfriend in horror.

Mal woke up within seconds of hearing her name. She fell out of Ben's hands while doing so. She looked around at the scene before her. There was Jane on the ground, Scar and Shane fighting, her other four friends crowding around her, and this very bright object that seemed as if it was drawing her toward it.

"Mal, Mal." She heard faintly in the background. She was too focused on the weird object and she barley heard her friends try to talk to her.

She got up and started to walk slowly to the orb. The others tried to stop her, but it was no use. It was like if she were sleep walking and couldn't wake up. She was in her own little world and barley noticed anything really around her.

"What the heck is she doing??" Jay asked frantically.

"I don't know..." Ben replied worried.

They all watched as Mal walked up to the fighting Scar and Shane. As she got closer Scar and Shane looked quizzically at Mal, but continued to fight as hard for the orb. They barley showed Mal any attention as she kept getting closer to the fight.

She reached out to touch the orb. As she did, it looked as if the orb wanted to go with her and was dragging itself away from the fighting two and closer to Mal. When she finally touched the object it blasted Shane and Scar away. The orb in her hand shot a light at Jane.

Carlos looked away in fear while everyone else looked in interest. The light healed Jane completely, or it appeared like it. Everyone looked in awe, even Carlos when he finally looked back.

Scar struggled to get up from the position he was put in when blasted. Shane was also having the same problem.

"What the hell was that?" Scar asked.

Mal snapped out of her state as she stumbled back into Ben's arms, looking like she could take a real nice nap.

"Mal? Are you ok?" Ben asked, very worried for his girlfriend.

Scar scoffed. "She's fine lover boy. She just weak from the state she was just put in and the state she had been in for a long time. Without anything to eat or drink or any rest. When she was in her mind she was fine, but this is reality and she lost a lot of sleep, food, and fluids." He explained.

"So Mal is ok?" Shane weakly asked.

"I guess." Ben replied.

"Good." Shane said.

"Ugghh." Jane groaned as she tried to pick herself up. Carlos rushed over to her Jane helped her up.

"Thanks Carlos." She said. Carlos smiled.

"Do you think you have enough strength to get me, Shane, Carlos, Ben, Mal, Evie, and yourself out? And maybe send Scar back to the isle as well?" Jay questioned.

"Yeah, I think I do. I may look tired, but for some reason I feel like I have all the power in the world." Jane responded.

"Must have been this." Mal said as she slowly held up the crystal light.

Jane gasped as she walked up to the orb. "The crystal light."

"Didn't you see it?" Ben asked confused.

"No, actually my dad had it and shot it at Jane. We didn't even see him. Once I saw him with it I started to fight over it with him." Shane cleared up.

"Oh."

"Mother will be grateful for this. She always said it was a myth." Jane said as she examined the crystal light.

"Well, we can look at this while we aren't in the underground, yeah?" Jay questioned.

"Right." Jane said as she conjured up a spell to transport Scar back to the isle and them all back to Auradon where they are probably going to be lectured for leaving without saying anything.