T w e n t y f o u r

(Song: Rebels - Call Me Karizma (This entire book is based off this song so cool fact))
(Cole's POV)

(Did you all really think I was going to let it be sunshine and rainbows? *Evil laugh*😈 (On the real note I'm sorry for this😹🥺))

We're getting roughly dragged away from everything and down the hall. They shove us into the principals office most of us try to attack the gaurds because we're pissed off.

"Never! In all my years have I ever been so disgusted and disappointed! Every single one of you are expelled immediately! If I ever see one of your faces on this side of town or with one of our kids we will bring hell on your people! Now get out!" She stands up pointing to the door.

We all stand up Mike, Cassie and I doing it so harshly that the chairs fall over. Griffin might have also spit on her.. Then we all walk to the door not turning back and planning to never see this place again.

*4 Hours Before*
(Sam's POV)

My eyes flutter open and adjust seeing Colby putting on a shirt standing in his closet. A small smile comes to my face as I lay there the sun hitting my face from the open window.

He looks over to me and smiles pulling his shirt down. "Good morning Sunshine."

"Morning, what time is it?" I yawn putting my hand to my mouth sitting up.

"Why does that matter?" He ask crawling back in bed.

"Hm unlike some people I actually have a life," I tease him.

"Mean!" He looks at me offended but also laughing.

"It's like 11 something."

"We should go to school during lunch hours so we don't miss all our classes." He nods looking to the window. I see his hand sitting on his lap covered in cool rings. I grab it wanting to see the rings up close and he doesn't seem to mind so.

I take off the gold ring with a big ruby in the middle. "This is pretty," I whisper. I put it on my finger and it falls all the way down about nine sizes too big for me. He laughs at that. I pout looking down at it.

"Awe I can get you one in your size don't be sad." He looks at me fixing my hair.

"I don't want that one it wouldn't be special..." He looks in my eyes his lips slightly parted. Why does he always do this? Just completely zones out on me. A smile makes it's way to his face and he just looks down fixing his hair.

"Have I ever told you how amazing you are?" I blush and shake my head taking his hand to put the ring back on it.

"Well I definitely should of because you're extraordinary." I pull the blanket over my face so all he can see are my eyes because I'm blushing so hard. "What are you doingggg? How am I supposed to see your pretty face?" He slowly pulls down the blanket. "That's better." He gives me a small smile.

I bite my lip looking at him. I know he said he's not ready for a relationship and that's okay I understand but I care for this boy so much you have no idea how long I would wait for him. "You hungry?" He asks me. I just nod not really thinking straight. (Probably because he's thinking gay😉)

"Okay we can go to the diner and then school?" He gets off the bed standing up.

"Sounds good."

"So you gonna get up?" He laughs.

"You know I would but my legs kinda hurt.. Don't really feel like walking." I give him big questioning eyes. He lifts an eyebrow smirking.