Chapter 9: The All mighty and the Queen

At SD headquarters.
Dario: Dude a feud between you and Lashley is a dream match.
Luka: Yeah and up next is Super Showdown and the feud might take place even there.
Rade: I don't care what kind of a match it is all I know is that I wanna fight.
Dario: Dude, if you we're in a some kind of stable, you would definitely be the team's muscle.
The three laughed.
At Asuka's side. (Also everything is spoken in Japanese)
Kairi: So how's with Rade?
Asuka: He's everything I could've imagine, a part of the thing that he wants to fight someone.
Io: Well Rade is one of the most hot headed people I know till date but still he was a good friend back when he joined us on Japan.
Asuka: And I know that he's in a feud with Lashley and is in a scheduled match tonight.
Kairi: And you are in a segment with Charlotte Flair which the build up match will take at Stomping Grounds.
Io: And with me and MITB briefcase I could cash in at any moment but all I need is the perfect timing.
Asuka: Whatever, how are you two with your own men?
Kairi: Dario, being a good and a caring father and my supportive husband and he'll always have my heart.
Io: Ever since Luka won the WWE title 2 weeks ago at MITB I gave him a massive reward that he deserves.
The the girls "Oooohhh" at this.
Asuka: Your not the only one.
Kairi: Same here.
Then all three laughed.
At the arena.
Charlotte Flair was on the ring with a mic.
Charlotte: Bayley, you might've taken the SD women's title away from me but I'll be sure to take it back, even with the help of Sasha Banks I'm still a force to be-
It didn't took time for the Empress of Tomorrow to come out.
Asuka: Ignore Bayley for now because you have me to deal with. Remember Wrestlemania 34? The day you ended my undefeated streak?
The crowd boos Charlotte and totally agreed with Asuka as they chanted "You made her tap out!"
Charlotte: What difference does it make, I'm the Queen or just a Empress from Yesterday.
The crowd reacted to her roast.
Asuka: But your the Queen of everything that sucked back at PG era.
The crowd also reacted to her roast.
Asuka: And how about we have one more clash at the Stomping Grounds PPV and trust me neither you can be ready for Asuka.
Charlotte: Envelope accepted, I have no problem making you tap out for a third time.
The two women starred daggers as the segment closed.
Backstage.
Rade: Nice promo Empress, hope you wish me luck in my match with Lashley.
Asuka: If you beat him you'll get more than a kiss tonight.
Rade: Looking forward but you know it's just a regular match and I'm positive that we'll have a rematch at Super Showdown.
Asuka: And I'll root only for my Brawler.
She gave him a kiss and he then left.
At the arena.
Both men made their entrances. The bell rang and the locked hands and had a fear of strength but due to Lashley's size and strength he managed to reverse it into as Vertical Suplex but The Brawler untangled himself and pushed the All Mighty to the ropes and send him off with a Running Dropkick, Lashley then got in and got a Cross Kick to the face but it fazed him a bit and retaliated with a tackle and send the Brawler to the turnbuckle and used his shoulder penetrating his mid section but the Brawler pushed him away and the All Mighty tackled him but Rade escaped and Lashley hit the post with his shoulder and the Brawler got in for a Roll up count but the All Mighty broke it, The Brawler got him up for a Game Changer and went for the pin but kicked out, The Brawler looked forward to deliver another Cross Kick but the All Mighty pushed him to the ropes and did a quick Spear and went for the pin but the Serbian superstar kicked out. Lashley got him up for a Vertical Suplex but The Brawler got out and did a Cross Kick on the leg before grabbing him for Christ's Backbreaker and then grabbed his arm and did The Pit of Blew which forced the All Mighty to tap out.
Announcer: Here's your winner... Rade Milkovich!!!
He got up and his arm was raised in the air by the referee and then rolled out and left the arena.
Backstage.
Io: Great job my friend.
Kairi: You showed Lashley who's boss!
Dario: But knowing Lashley he's far from far over.
Rade: Yes, he's not finished and I have a feeling he might react next week.
Luka: And like you two said that the feud might continue at Super Showdown in 2 weeks
Dario: And it's held at Saudi Arabia which means you three can't come.
Asuka: That's unfortunate.
Kairi: And it's not just Rade's feud with Lashley far from over, you and Corbin are also not finished and you agreed with him to the match being Last Man standing.
Luka: Let's face it, we all know how many times you beat that fake king and you can do it again.
Asuka: Yeah and your challenger will be reviewed next week.
Luka: Either McIntyre, Gargano or Gable but I can take him.
Kairi: And I hope you don't get to face McIntyre.
Dario: You stole my thought.
Rade: But we'll be prepare for them.

OK guys, this is chapter 9 and later I'm updating.
Peace out!