Chapter 27: Setting it up

At the arena.

Ariya: Rade Milkovich I have my eyes set on you and i want to you show your sorry ass down here. Now!

It didn't took to long for the European to show up.

Ariya: You finally decided to show up huh?

Rade: Make it snappy and important otherwise I'll nail your teeth to your guts!

The crowd cheered.

Ariya: At Summerslam I challenge you for the IC title, I have you in my clutch now and I always wanted to fight you-

Rade: Dude, your no match for me. and there are 100 why you'll her be champion. But I'll count the three most important ones. Number 1 is that you first of all you suck!

The crowd cheers.

Rade: Number 2 is that WWE does not have a hazbin category for foreigners.

The crowd cheers again.

Race: And 3rd and most importantly is that WWE sought you out as a disappointing herriatge for your family in all these years.

The crowd reacted to his roats and the Persian Leopard snapped and went out and charged at the Brawler but he only got a punch to the jaw and he fell down unconscious.

Rade: At Summerslam I'll be waiting for you.

He dropped the mic and left.

The rest of the night was Luka Gabriel signing the contract with WALTER for their match at Summerslam and there was no fighting or anything and Blood Shepherd found a challenge inside the Scottish Psychopath Drew McIntyre.

Backstage.

Asuka: I'm ready baby.

Rade: Good, now show that Staten Island Princess who's boss!

Asuka: I will.

He gave her a passionate kiss and then left.

At the arena.

Both women signed the contract and then engaged in a war of words.

Carmella: At Summerslam the Princess will win the SD women's title cause Mella is money.

Asuka: Money equals shit, bitch!

The crowd cheers.

Carmella: Whatever, I'll totally win this.

Asuka then unleashed a Green Mist at the Princess's face and blinded her and the did a Spin Kick knocking her out and then raised her title in the air and the crowd was cheering even tho she's a Heel.

OK guys, later is the next chapter and it'll be about the two hanging out.

Peace out!