Chapter 26: Try to ignore me

At the SD headquarters.
Dario: Kairi, love the return but it's time to determine Asuka's and will you stay by her side?
Kairi: Yes.
The Duke frowned.
Kairi: Don't be so sad, I promise that later you'll spend time with me.
The Duke finally smiled again.
Rade: Dude, are you addicted to Kairi or something?
Dario: If I was then why am I married?
Luka: Oh he got you man!
Rade: Oh shut up!
Asuka: Well I'm off at the arena babe.
She kissed him and along with Kairi left gr8 the arena.
At the arena.
It was Carmella vs Charlotte vs Riott vs Jax for a opportunity to face Asuka at Summerslam for the SD women's title. The match was promising, Carmella was doing her Superkicks, Charlotte with her Big Boots, Ruby with her Lariats and Jax with Clotheslines. Nia was the one on top and was dominating everyone until a Superkick to the jaw from Carmella and then a Natural Selection from Charlotte. Meanwhile the Empress and the Pirate Princess we're on commentary watching who'll win. In the end Carmella did a Bronco Buster to Riott and then a Code of Silence forcing the leader of the Riott Squad to tap out indicating that Carmella is Asuka's challenger for Summerslam and the Empress got up and raised her title in the air and Kairi was on her side as the two starred.
Backstage.
Rade: So it's Carmella huh?
Asuka: I managed to beat her and I can do it again.
Io: Yes but this time without the help from Kairi.
Rade: Stop teasing her Io you know that she can take care of herself.
Kairi: I suppose your right.
Rade: Well I'm off to a match with Gable, see you soon.
Asuka: Good luck.
She kissed him and he left.
At the arena.
Rade and Chad made their entrances and they got into position and the bell rang.
"Match Highlights"
Gable got the Brawler for a German Suplex and went for the pin but kicked out, Gable grabbed his leg for a Ankle Lock but the Serbian is was resilient and managed to survive the torment and managed to roll up Chad but kicked out.
"End of the match"
The two put up a good fight, but in the end the Brawler finished things off with a Knee Strike to the face, the force was hard that it almost knocked him unconscious and the Brawler went for the pin and won.
Announcer: Here's your winner... The IC champion Rade Milkovich!!!
The title was handed to the European and he helped Gable get up and congratulate him for a good fight, the small man got out and looked at the Brawler and gave him a thumbs up but Ariya Daivari coming from the stage ambushed Gable and started beating him up before getting up and looking at European and then pictures a title on his waist which meant that he was ready for the Brawler as he left.
Backstage.
Asuka: I have a feeling that Daivari will be your challenger.
Rade: Ya think? No wonder he attacked Gable and warned me that he was ready.
Asuka: But you can take him.
Rade: Yeah, wanna head home?
Asuka: Sure.
The two got up and left.
OK guys, tomorrow is the next update along with the other stories.
Peace out!