Chapter 30: Four ways

At the arena.
Rade: Daivari you didn't show me your true potential and you've been a disappointing superstar to face with just like your brother. Now get your ass over here!
Daivari's theme plays and he comes out.
Ariya: Don't you dare insult my brother, and I wasn't prepared for you but at Clash of Champions I will be prepared to take the IC-

Coming from his injury, the Drifter Elias.
Elias: Hold it, it will not be you to face Rade Milkovich for the IC title but me. Because I have some unfinished business with him after what he did to me at MITB.
Rade: Elias, nice to see you two, how did you sleep with that broken back of yours?
Elias: Soon I'll put you to sleep at Clash of Champions.
Rade: Go ahead I'll face the two of you-

Comes the Duke of the Balkans, Blood Shepherd and he had a smirk and had a mic.
Shepherd: Make it a four way.
The crowd cheers.
Ariya: Neither of you are worthy to finish him off.
Shepherd: Sorry to interrupt you but as a former IC champion I am a worthy opponent and I always wanted to face someone as you Rade Milkovich.
The Brawler was smiling at his friend's praise.
The all three stars outside got into a argument and started brawling and then the Brawler rolled out and joined in the brawl but it was all broken apart by the SD GM Christian.
Christian: Stop it all of you, we'll make this fair. Rade, at Clash of Champions you'll defend your title against these three men right here in a fatal fourway!
The crowd went wild at the decisionI of the GM.
Backstage.
Dario: Dude, watch out cause I never lose.
Rade: Says the guy who lost to Roman Reigns at Elimination Chamber.
Dario: Whatever, you should be prepared.
Luka: I'm happy for you guys so much.
Kairi: Yes, my baby finally has a title opportunity.
Io: But Ariya and Elias might team together to overpower you.
Dario: You always have me to help you.
Asuka: Well I'm off, let's go Kairi.
They got kissed from their boyfriends and they left.
At the arena.
Asuka: I am still SD Women's Champion!
The crowd boos.
Asuka: There is no one to stop Asuka. No one is ready for Asuka.
The crowd boos again while Kairi by her side is clapping for her friend.
But the arena went dark and a theme played.

The crowd went wild as the winner of this year's MITB comes out with the briefcase. The Empress was eyeing her and Io has showed the case and was smiling, but from behind Carmella has hit Kairi with a chair and caught Asuka's attention and went to the Princess but got a chair to the gut and Io frowned and left the arena, Carmella was unleashing a brutal attack on the two before grabbing a mic.
Carmella: You think you got rid of me? Well at Clash of Champions I'm coming, bitch!
The Princess of Staten Island left the arena.
Backstage.
Asuka: You we're about to cash in, huh?
Io: Yes, but I was interrupted. But I'll get you next time.
Kairi: Well I better keep an eye out for you.
The three girls laughed.

OK guys, this was chapter 30 and later I'm updating again.
Peace out!