Chapter 31: Fiery Solo

At the arena.
Elias: Hello and I'm Elias and today I'm going to sing about my opponents for the IC title at Clash of Champions, now I advice you to hold your applause, silence your phones and shut your mouths because I'm going to sing this wonderful song.
He was interrupted by Ariya Daivari's theme.
Ariya: I'm not here to listen your shitty songs I am here to tell you to shut up cause this is a battleground-
He was cut by Shepherd's theme.
Shepherd: Shut up both of you, no one wants to here your songs and no one wants to hear your speech I came to fight.
Daivari and Shepherd had eyes on each other and it turned into a brawl and Elias slid outside the ring and went to the Duke with his guitar and joined the beating of the Duke but the Brawler came out and nailed the Drifter with Superman Punch and then started brawling with the  Persian Leopard until both damaged males joined in the fight before Christian came in.
Christian: Enough! Next week you'll settle this in a tag match. It'll be the IC champion Rade Milkovich and Blood Shepherd vs Elias and Ariya Daivari!
The crowd cheered.
Backstage.
A cameraman was panning on a Carmella peacefully walking  before being blindsided by the Empress of Tomorrow, Asuka. The two got into a catfight, Carmella pushed Asuka to a table but the Empress grabbed her head and slammed it into the table before slapping her and grabbing her in the hair and slamming her in a wall before cursing her in Japanese and leaving.
At catering.
Dario: Sledeča nedelja, jas i ti se borime naprotiv Daivari and Elias.
(Next week,  you and I are battling against Daivari and Elias)
Rade: Tie morona če se strogo zažalat šo če se borat naprotiv nas. (Those morons will strongly regret battling against us)
Kairi: I hope you are prepared honey.
Dario: Why shouldn't I? It's my first time teaming with a Balkan brethren.
Luka: That's true.
Io: And Rade, at Clash of Champions it's you against Dario and those jackasses.
Rade: I can't wait to prove myself and if I lose I would drop the title to this guy right here.
He said pointing to the Duke of the Balkans.
Dario: Ti znaeš deka ne e potrebno da gi pokušiš tvojte misli? (You know that it's not needed to show your thoughts?)
Then the Empress walked in.
Asuka: Hey guys.
Rade: Where have you been sweetheart?
Asuka: Attacking Carmella.
Rade: Ruthless aggression. Nice.
Luka: Attacking her must've felt so good if you ask me.
Kairi: True cause at Clash of Champions your facing her.
Dario: Well believe it or not I believe that you'll win.
Asuka: Thanks guys.
Rade: Next week you have a match?
Asuka: A squash match against Dana Brooke.
Luka: Considering how poorly she has been booked I place my bets on you.
Rade: So do I.
Asuka: You don't have say those words guys, I appreciate them.

OK guys, tomorrow is the next chapter.
Peace out!