Chapter 23: Before war, heal up (smut warning)

At Rade's house.

Rade: We made it.

Asuka: Yes, now it's time.

She lunged at him and began peppering him with kisses, he bit her neck and she cooed a bit. The Brawler removed his shirt and then hers, the Empress traced his six pack abs with her finger before kissing him in the lips.

Asuka: Let's do it.

She got up and removed her pants leaving her in her bra and panties and then unbuckled his belt and removes his pants only leaving him with his boxers. The Empress fished out his erecting member and put it on her mouth, she began sucking it and The Brawler was moaning, she began sucking faster and it ment that she was teasing him, The Brawler took the advantage and pushed her head more so the cock was on her throat.

Rade: You liking it now?

She slowly nodded and began sucking more and he was clearly enjoying it.

"3 minutes later"

Rade: You are making me cum.

Asuka: Release it all to me babe.

The member spat on her face and she licked it off, the Brawler got up and removed her bra and layed her while he was ontop and began sucking her breasts and she was moaning. He began biting them and sucking them which increased the Empress' pleasure until he stopped and starting kissing and biting her soft neck.

Asuka: Yes! Yes!

The Brawler increased the preasure of his bites and but she ignored the pain away. He looked at her straight into the eye before at her wet pussy and then began fingering it and she was moaning.

Rade: Want me to continue?

She happily nodded and he began fingering it more and got a bit of cum on his fingers before licking them off, he smiled and then entered inside her, she was moaning loudly and then grabbed her and she was ontop and she began riding his cock, she was enjoying this moment like she was in Heaven.

Asuka: Faster! Don't stop!

Rade: Your wish is my command.

He began thrusting deeper inside her and she began moaning louder.

"10 minutes later"
The two we're lying flat togheter, breathing heavily and panting.

Asuka: When you win the IC title... I'm giving you a better and bigger reward.

Rade: I will and so am I when you win the SD women's title.

Asuka: Oh yeah baby, I hope your ready for Asuka soon.

Rade: I'm always ready for you, and I think I'm ready for a round two, what do you say?

Asuka: Okay then, challenge accepted.

Then they went for a second round of fun.

OK guys, I'm updating later and it counts as tomorrow for me and later for you cause my timeline is 01:11. Anyways I'll be sure to update.

Peace out!