Chapter 2

I opened the door to his bedroom stepping in and closing the door behind me. I looked everywhere but at him. We were both silent not knowing what to say. We must have stayed that way for a while since he wasn't talking I decided I would start.

"Sky are you going to talk to me or are you going to continue to ignore me. I want to talk about this. Say something. Do you want me to leave?"

"No I want you to stay." He replied.

I walked over to his bed. He sat up against the headboard. I sat directly in front of him. I sat looking at him wondering what was going through his mind. This is how he acts when something is bothering him. I know that something is me and I wished it could be different.

"I'll be here for the next month. I would love to spend all that time with you. I don't want to fight with you. I hate fighting with you. You don't think I'm hurting, knowing that I'm the cause of your pain. We have been through so many things together this will be the first time that we're going to be apart. You can't always be there. I know you and your brothers have been looking out for me for a majority of my life. It's time I stand on my own. I just wish you could understand that." I said to him.

"Rea I do understand okay. I can't help the way that I feel. I know you remember everything that you went through in school. I hated them for way they treated you. We were there to protect you. Who's going to do that for you when you leave? I don't think you know how much it would affect me if something were to happen to you."

"At some point I have to learn to take care of myself. This is my chance at having my questions answered. As soon as I find out what I need to know, I'm coming straight home to you." I said to him.

"Can we please get past this?" I asked him.

He sat there for what felt like forever. Just when I thought he wouldn't answer me, he opened his arms and I literally threw myself against his chest. I let out the breath that I didn't know I was holding. I just wanted to stay that way forever.

"It will be hard but I'll give you my blessings Reagan. Just make sure you come back to me in one piece." I looked up at his face shocked that he gave me his blessings. I thought we would've been fighting all night about it. Guess I was wrong. "Don't look all surprised. You're right you need to do this for yourself. I'm not going to hold you back okay. I love you."

"I love you to Sky." We sat together in comfortable silence. Just holding each other. I must have been day dreaming about something cause he asked me a question and when I didn't reply he pinched me. "What the hell Sky?"

"I was saying your name. You weren't answering so I pinched you. Stop acting like a baby I didn't do it that hard." He didn't do it hard that doesn't mean that I can't make him feel bad for acting like he did. "What were you asking me?" I said to him.

"I asked you what are you expecting when you meet your birth parents?" He said.

"Honestly I just want to know why they abandoned me. I want to know if I have any other family. I want to know where I came from. I want to know what they named me, if they even did that. All I know is they asked me to come meet them, so any questions I have they should answer them all." I replied.

"What if they aren't what you expected?"

"There's only one way that I'll know. And that's when I meet them. Even though you won't be there, I'll call you everyday and I'll write you to. So you'll know everything that I know okay. What are you going to do when I'm gone?" I said.

"Finish my last semester. Join the family business. Wait for my future wife and mother of my babies to come home. Hanging with the family. Really I'm going to keep myself busy so the time we're apart will go by fast."

"Just so you know I'm finishing school before I start popping out babies. But I'm more then ready to become your wife. We could get married when I get back if you want."

"Are you asking me to marry you Reagan?" He said. "Hell no I'm keeping it old school you'll be the one getting down on your knee. Not the other way around. I'm just dropping hints that's all." I said to him.

"Way to drop a hint Rea." He said laughing. "I never said that I would be subtle about it." I replied.

"I'm going to miss this. Lying in your bed talking, laughing, cuddling, and making out with you. I'm scared you know. What if I'm not what they expected. I shouldn't even care but I do. That's stupid huh?" I said to him.

"You have nothing to worry about. They would be complete jackasses if they find anything wrong with you. Remember you have a family that loves you unconditionally. Don't ever doubt yourself, you know who you are and nobody can ever change that." He said to her.

I leaned over planting a big kiss on his lips. He always knows what to say to make me feel better. I don't what I would do without him. "What was that for?" He asked.

"For being you. Plus your lips looked like they needed to be kissed." "Well let me return the favor." He said.

He rolled over me supporting his weight with his arms. He started kissing my neck hitting my spot. I let out a soft moan. I could feel him growing excited against my thigh. But this is as far as it ever gos. And no it's not me that stops he wants to wait till we're married. I know it should be me saying I want to wait but come on. A girl can only take so much.

He got off of me pulling me against his side. I don't know where he gets his will power from now I'm all worked up and he's going to sleep. Hhmm...... I got a whole month to break him down. I should call Andie tomorrow I thought to myself before drifting off to sleep.