Chapter 11 (Reagan)

I've been in this room for a week now according to the markings I put on the wall. It's been the same shit as always. Write a letter, attempt to escape, ask questions that go unanswered. Try to avoid creepy  guy. Missing the hell out of my family. I don't even want to touch on the Sky subject. 

As I was sitting in my prison. Thinking of another way to escape, I heard the locks being turned on the door. Please don't let it be creepy I silently chanted to myself. Ohh shit. "What the hell do you want"? I said to him of course there was no reply. "Why do you come in here to stare at me? I am not some kind of animal and the last time I checked I wasn't being held in a zoo." "What the hell do you want from me,why am I here, please just let me go. I want to go home." At this point I was crying. I just wanted answers.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I grabbed the nearest thing I could find and hurled it at his big ass head. Really Rea a freaking pillow. "Just get out." I said to him. I turned my back to him effectively dismissing him. "What the hell was that?" I whispered to myself. When the hell did they get a dog? I was to afraid to turn around, The growling was getting closer and closer.

I think I am having a nervous break down. Okay I know I only saw him come into the room alone, So that could mean only one thing. I had to turn around, so I did slowly. "What the fucking fuck?" Is what left my mouth. I immediately backed up to the furthest side of the room not that it did any good.

Standing there looking at me like I was a juicy ass steak. Was creepy guy. Except his fingernails had extended like claws. I'm pretty sure his canines grew a few more inches and his eyes were glowing. I've seen this before, I grew up with them. He's a freaking wolf. Why the hell would wolves kidnap me? I couldn't dwell on that fact seeing as I had a half creep half wolf trying to eat me.

My back was against the walls. I had no where to go I know no one could hear me so there was no use in yelling. Shit where the hell is the other guy. As I stood there he advanced on me. I didn't even get the chance to prepare myself. He had me pinned against the wall. Once I realized what was happening I tried to get out of his grasp. I tried begging him to stop but I couldn't speak.

I thought he was going to rip my throat out. He turned my head to the side to get better access to my neck. I kept waiting for the pain. Instead I felt him lick my neck. I instantly knew what was going to happen. That's when I really started fighting him. I must have succeeded to hit him somewhere where it hurt his hold on me loosened.

I darted for the door screaming at the top of my lungs. Begging for someone to help me. The next thing I know I'm being thrown across the room I landed on the mattress. All the wind was knocked out me. I tried to get up but I couldn't move. Please god not this anything but this I prayed.

When I felt him on the bed. I just closed my eyes trying to imagine that I was somewhere else far away from here. I don't know why but I started to sing the last song that I danced to with Sky. I think my singing was pissing off creepy wolf because he slapped me so hard in the face I could taste blood in my mouth. When he did that I got so pissed that i spit in his face. Again what was i thinking he was wearing a mask. This time I did hit him where it hurt right in his junk.

I turned over to get off the bed that's when i felt him grab my legs. Now I was laying face down with him on top of me. I heard the fabric of my shirt being torn. Please don't do this I begged. I couldn't see what he was doing. Actually he wasn't doing anything. I felt him lean close to my neck, it felt like he was taking in my scent. Suddenly I felt an intense burning on my back. Which elicited a scream that didn't sound like it could come from me. I felt myself blacking out but not before the weight that was on me was lifted off.