Chapter 13 (Reagan)

Beep....beep....beep.

What is that annoying sound. Can someone please make it stop. My head felt fuzzy. I can't take that noise. Please someone make it stop, make it stop, I've must have said it a thousand times.

Thank goodness it finally stopped. Who in their right mind let's their alarm go off for so long? Something isn't right I feel like I'm floating. I can't move, my limbs are heavy. What thehell happened? "Calm down Rea", I thought to myself.

Then it all came rushing back like scenes from a movie. I was being attacked. Waiting for the inevitable to happen...nothing, then me blacking out from something so painful I couldn't put it to words. So then why can't I move?

As I was laying on what I assume is the mattress in my hell hole I could have sworn I heard someone humming. But seeing how I can't move I can't survey my surroundings. Okay seriously someone is in here with me.

"Okay who the hell is in here with me"? I tried to ask in a loud voice but it came out as a squeak. I tried to clear my throat as best as I could and asked again who was in here?

" Try not to speak dear, your throat is raw from all the screaming.
I did the best I could to put your back together. You're going to be permanently scarred".

"What happened to me? What do you mean scarred and who the hell are you"? I asked.

" It does not matter who I am. Just know that I am here to make sure that the two of you survived the attack. He never listens. You tell him he can't have the pretty girl. But does he listen no. Then he goes and pierces your back with his claws. He could have killed you if his brother didn't get here in time".

"It's almost like she is having a conversation with herself. It's like I'm not here. I know that voice belongs to someone older. I don't know if I'm hearing things. But did she say the two of us? Did they kidnap someone else? Maybe when I get better we can find a way out of here". I thought to myself.

"Okay dear this may hurt. I have to turn you on your back. It's not good for your baby". She said.

" Baby what the hell is she talking about what baby. This lady is crazy I'm not pregnant, I can't be not like this. Please not like this oh my god Sky". I thought.

"I applied some numbing cream to your back, I'm going to roll you over on the count of three". I held my breath waiting to be turned. One.....she turned me over at one. What she can't count to three, surprisingly I felt no pain.

I opened my eyes. And there she was. She looked like someones grandmother. Her face had age lines, her eyes was a startling green. Her eyes didn't look like they belonged to her face. Her hair was held back in a braid. She didn't speak she just stared....at my stomach. I instinctively put my hands on my stomach.

She smiled at the gesture. " Don't worry dear he's not going to hurt you again. You have an innocent life growing in your body. Your baby saved you. It's going to be so much fun watching your belly grow full with your precious gift. I thought I would never have the chance to have more kids. My precious boys have granted their mother with a baby. " This bitch is beyond crazy. I thought to myself.

"Well dear I'll be back later to check on y'all". She said.

As I lay here going over everything she said. Three things are clear I'm pregnant, this bitch wants my baby and there is no way in hell that is going to happen. I have to be smart. We have to make it back home to Sky and our family.

Even though I am scared out of my mind. I have to be strong. As I laid my hands on my stomach I couldn't help but smile, me and Sky made a little life. I hummed the song that we danced to, I promised our baby that I was going to get us out of here. Letting the planning begin.