Chapter 1

[What the fuck Yunho?, how can you do this to me?]

I'm sorry Mingi..I was drunk..I didn't mean to...

[How can you do that to Mingi?

I told you not to go to the party yet you did. This is your own doing Yunho.]

I know Hwa hyung.. It's my fault...I was stupid.. I still am I guess....

[I don't know how to help you Yunho, this is a big mess. Mingi says that he doesn't even want to hear your name from any of us. I want to help you but I can't make him stay to talk about you. I'm sorry]

It's alright Yeosang..

I should have not gone to the party and got drunk..

I should have called one of you guys when I started feeling light headed...

Yet I let one of the boys enter the house when he offered to take me home...

I don't even remember all the details...

[In our house Yunho! In you and Mingi's room! How stupid can you be?! We trusted you to be home alone when you decided not to come with us that night. How can we trust you again? How can Mingi?]

I don't even trust myself anymore Joong hyung..

[I don't even know what to say. I keep remembering how Mingi just yell and yell when he found you with that boy. I'm so disappointed, Yunho ah.. Never I thought you were the one that did something like that..]

I know San..I can't believe it too..

[This is so messed up. Mingi can't even stay calm whenever he hears your name.. You really break him Yunho..]

I can't even stay calm myself Woo..

[Hyung.. What will happen to us? They can't seem to forgive you yet..]

I can't even forgive myself Jongho ah..

----

Yunho startled awake.

He then slowly rises from his bed and brushes his face a few times and sighs. Another same dream again and again since that dread night. Everything goes down the drain since that night. He knows this is because of his stupid self and just sigh once again before he went to the bathroom to shower.

He can't even see himself in the mirror. He felt so disgusted with himself that he refused to have any mirror in the studio he called house.

After that night, Yunho decided to move out as he didn't want Mingi and his friends to break down or yell at him though he knew he deserved that. He went to his parents house but that went to the drain too.

[What do you mean you were caught sleeping with someone you didn't even know Yunho? What about poor Mingi? Why did you let yourself get so drunk that you can't even remember your own name? I don't want a son like this. You can't stay here. Find somewhere else to stay.]

[I'm so disappointed in you Yunho. Mingi is a good boy and he deserves so much more. I won't be paying your university fees anymore. You will have to pay for it yourself from now on. Don't come home anymore. I don't have a son who is this stupid.]

Yunho remembered how he struggled to find a place to stay while getting a few part time jobs to pay for his university fees. He stayed in the sauna for a month before he found a mini studio with a bathroom and a tiny kitchen. He is glad that he found this mini studio even though he has to ride 2 buses to get to the university.

Yunho also changed a few of his day classes to night classes as they are cheaper.

And less people.. Better that way..

Sighing again, Yunho checks his phone to see that he has about 1 hour to get to his first part time job before he has to go to 2 of his classes for the day and get to his other 2 part time jobs before his 1 night class begins.

He grabbed his backpack and went out.

He checks his wallet to see that he can only afford a small piece of bread for the day. He does have savings but all of it is for his fees and if he isn't careful about his money he can say goodbye to his university.

Yunho shoves his hands in his hoodie pockets and keeps his eyes downwards while walking to his part time job at a small tea house. He tried to be small as he can be but with his tall stature, he is not well hidden at all.

He arrived at the tea house and went to greet the owners of the tea house, Mingyu and Wonwoo.

" Good morning hyungs. I'll be at the back like usual."

"Morning Yun, today will be a bit busy for us as there are 2 groups of customers who made a reservation for breakfast. If you can't handle the orders just call one of us and we will come and help you." says Wonwoo

Yunho nodded and went to the kitchen and started making the basic teas.

After half an hour, Yunho's stomach starts to grumble and he can only grimace and hold his stomach as he plans to grab the small bread right before his first class.

Mingyu went to the kitchen and went to Yunho while holding a set of tuna sandwich and putting it on one of the empty tables.

"Yunho ah, eat this. I can hear your stomach miles away. Don't worry it's on me. Eat up." Mingyu says as he playfully ruffles Yunho's hair before he goes to the front again.

Yunho blushed in embarrassment before he took the sandwich and bites it.

How more pathetic can I be? At least I can keep my money for today..

He sighs silently and goes back to his work.

After his shift's over, he grabs his backpack and waves to Mingyu and Wonwoo before going out of the tea house and starts to walk to his university. Yes, he is walking today so he can save his money more. He barely gets to his class as he seems to be a bit tired and can't walk fast like he usually does. The afternoon is barely in and he can feel his energy left him like water.

He went inside his classroom and went to sit wherever empty spots he can find first and dumped his backpack to his feet and slumped on the table. He has no one to talk to anymore.

After the ugly incident, all of his classmates seemed to shun him and won't even smile at him anymore. Seems like they knew what had happened between him and Mingi.

I guess this is what I deserve.. Mingi is so sweet and lovely but I have to go and break his heart..