Commando

“Y/N come on! It’s time to meet them!” Claire calls.

“Right, right.” I tell her.

I fiddle around in my bag for the handcuffs. You see I was planning on handcuffing myself to Harry Styles. Crazy, right?

I pull them out my bag and place then in my back pocket of my jeans. Paul lets us through to the line of the five flawless boys sitting down in the row of tables.

We first come across Liam.

“Hello babe.” He smiles, and I smile back.

“Picture?” He asks.

“Yes please.” I say nicely. He takes the camera from my hand and holds it up to our faces.

“Funny one.” Liam tells me. I pull a funny face and say thankyou.

The next I come across is Zayn the vein.

“Babe.” He nods at me. I nod back, and giggle a little. I hand him the Take Me Home CD and he signs he signature along with Liam’s over on the bottom.

“I actually hate carrots.” The one and only Louis Tomlinson tells me.

“Really? But I eat them.” I laugh. He shakes his head, with a smile playing on his lips.

I look over to my left and notice that Claire is waiting for me. ‘Three down, two to go.’ I think to myself.

“Can I have a hug please?” I ask Niall with my best puppy dog eyes.

“Of course.” He smiles and stands up. I hug him tightly and get him to take a picture with me too.

“Ello love.” I hear a husky voice speak to me.

“Ello Harry.” I wink.

“What can I do for you?” He asks.

“Erm, take a picture? Sign my CD, and a hug?” I ask him.

“Yes.” He smiles. I hold the camera and push the button. Just as the flash goes off, Harry presses his lips to my cheek. My cheeks go crimson red, I can’t see my face but I can certainly feel it.

He quickly signs my CD because there is already a new group of girls coming down the line.

“Hug?” He checks. “Yes.” I mock him.

As he is sitting on the end, he hops round the corner of the table and brings me into his embrace. I pull out my handcuffs and hook one to my wrist and the other to the hoop of his jeans.

He pulls away, and notices I have a cheeky smile on my lips.

“What?” He asks.

“Oh, I’m sure you’ll find out soon.” I reassure him.

“OK.”

“Move along now please.” Preston comes over and holds me by the shoulder and pulls me away from Harry.

“Oww.” I hear Harry moan.

I smirk and turn around noticing Harry holding his hip.

“How? What? You!” He accuses and points at me.

“Me?” I ask innocently, turning around.

“Unlock these now.” Paul tells me, walking over to us, to see what all the fuss was about.

“Oppsy I don’t have the key.” I tell him, twirling a strand of my dirty blonde hair.

“The only way, you, Harry, are going to get them handcuffs off is if you take your trousers off.” I say simply, shrugging my shoulders.

“Go into the back room, I’m sure Lou bought you a spare pair.” Paul tell him.

“She didn’t. These were the only ones left when I got changed this morning.” Harry whines.

Five minutes pass and Harry finally agrees to take them off.

He pulls them down, and I follow his movements.

I gasp. Harry has no boxers on.

“Like what you see babe?” He smirks, and covers his manhood with his hands.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(http://1d-sexualfrustrations.tumblr.com/post/33408118929/commando-harry-styles)