Masquerade Madness

You nervously adjusted the delicate black lace mask you were wearing. Your hair flowed in soft curls and you wore a deep forest green dress. You had just arrived to the Halloween masquerade ball. You look around trying to find a familiar face, which proved to be quite difficult since everyone was wearing masks. You snorted to yourself and gave up, deciding to just grab a drink. Once at the bar, you finally did recognize a face and you could not believe your eyes. Standing there with a charcoal grey mask and a fitted midnight blue suit, was none other than Harry Styles. Your breath caught in your chest. Don’t over react, you told yourself. Trying to smoothly make your way beside him to the bar, you stumble and stub your toe on the edge of the bar. 

“FUCK!” You yell out while hopping on one foot. Real graceful, you thought. Harry let out one of his big laughs, clap his hands together. 

“You alright, love?” He says in his deep voice. You nod, unable to speak. His eyes shone the same colour of your dress through his mask.  ”What’s your name?” he asks while cocking his eyebrow.

“I’m (Y/N).” You say while he takes your small hand into his large strong one.

“Well (Y/N), I know a way to make you feel better after that little stumble. But you need to trust me…” He says with a wink. Your stomach twists. Your hand starts to sweat, still clamped in his. You smile deviously.

“Where to, Mr. Styles?” you say mischievously. Harry smiles, his adorable dimple appearing. He leads you out of the ball room, to the elevator and takes you up to his hotel room. As soon as the door is unlocked, Harry picks you up and crashes his lips onto yours. His tongue smoothly runs over your bottom lip. You part your mouth, allowing him to explore it. Your legs are wrapped around his waist. Harry carries you to the bed and gently lays you down. You quickly undress him and he does the same. Harry kisses down your neck, nipping every now and then. You clamp one hand in his curls, the other trails down his chest, continuing toward his growing erection. you stroke it, which makes Harry moan. He couldn’t stand it anymore, Harry plunges two fingers into you, making you cry out.

“Yeah, moan for me. You were torturing me all night in that tight dress.” He whispers huskily. His eyes are dark full of lust. Harry picks you up and places you higher on the bed and continues on to lick and suck at your clit. You moan loudly and grab his hair again. 

“Harry I need you NOW.” You cry loudly. Harry crawls up, but you flip him over and take your turn. You take him into your mouth. Well as much as you can, and massage the base and his balls as you suck him off. Harry groans out loudly. After a few minutes Harry gasps.

“(Y/N) I can’t take it anymore, I need to be in you.” He growls while pulling you up. He flips over so he is on top. Harry rams into you, making you scream as every inch of his length enters you. Harry moans as he pumps in and out of you. He takes it slow and passionate at first, kissing you and moaning into your ear. Without warning, Harry speeds up, hitting your g-spot everytime. You are surprised at how long he is going, considering you gave him head minutes before. Harry props himself up with one elbow and uses his other hand to reach down and massage your clit. With this, you can barely hold on.

“H-Harry….” You manage to breath out. Harry squints his eyes shut. Sweat sticks his hair to his forehead.

“Hold on, I’m almost there.” He mutters. He rubs you faster, still nailing you hard. Your walls begin to tighten him and your breath becomes pants, your toes curl and a wave of pleasure roles through you. You feel Harry’s hot liquids fill you. He pumps slowly, riding out both your orgasms. Harry finally collapses beside you.

“How’s that toe feeling?” he chuckles. You laugh too. With all the heat and passion, you both had forgotten to remove the masks. Harry leans over and undoes yours and takes off his. He smiles widely.

“You are just as beautiful as I thought.” He says, kissing you lightly. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(http://1d-sexualfrustrations.tumblr.com/post/33464062256/masquerade-madness-harry-styles)