Stop Teasing

I was sitting on my bed watching TV nothing new was on and I was bored. Harry was downstairs getting some food so he could come upstairs with me as watch a movie with me. 

Me and him had been friends for a while ever since we met at a meet and greet thingy, now its more friendship rather then fan and celebrity though. I always thought he was gorgeous but I knew he would never go for me since Im younger than him. Even though he said he would date a young girl. I doubt he would. 

He pushed open my bedroom door with him arm while he carried food in his hands. “Common Harry lets watch this movie !” I whined as he sat down on the bed next to me.  

He set down the food on the side table and looked over at me , I looked at him and our eyes met “Yes?” I asked trying to break his intense eye contact because it made me nervous to have him looking straight at me. 

“I wanna pick the movie” He said while picking up the charger that was next to my leg. He scrolled through on demand and picked an “adult” movie for us to watch. 

“Harry ! You naughty boy” I teased as I covered my eyes with my hands pretending to not watch the movie. “Hey !” He said while pulling my hands off my eyes. He sat next to me as the movie began and soon enough he had a bump growing in his sweat pants. 

I was getting wet just at the thought of him getting hard. He looked over at me again and it was like we read eachothers minds. He quickly climbed on top of me and began kissing me with the faint moans of the movie in the background. 

His soft lips passionately kissing mine slowly and his tounge begged for an entrance. I let him in and he began exploring my mouth with his tounge. My pussy grey wetter and wetter. I could feel his boner rubbing on my thigh as we madeout. 

His lips moved down to my neck and he began sucking and kissing my neck roughly. I let out a small moan and my hands moved down to his shirt and pulled it off him. He than took of my shirt slowly leaving me in sweatpants and a bra. I craved him but he was taking his sweet time trying to get me soaked. 

He slowly moved his mouth down from my neck to my bra, I arched my back and he unhooked it prying the bra off me. He began sucking and fondling my breats with his big hands. “Harry” I moaned quietly. 

He continued his mouth down my stomach and toward my sweats. He peeled them off my legs and threw them on the floor. He than pulled down my panties with his pointer fingers revealing my soaking wet pussy. 

He smirked and put his head between my legs. He began blowing on my slit making me go crazy “Harry !” I begged while he continued blowing on my slit. 

“Dont tease me !” I shouted but he didnt listen. His soft hands moved up and down my thighs while his tounge would like me once and than pull away. He kissed my clit slowly and than would pull away. 

“Stop teasing me!” I moaned throwing my head back because he had me in anticipation “Baby you have to wait” He simply said as he moved back up to my mouth and kissed me. He rubbed on my soaking wet pussy with his boxers. 

I could feel his boner desperate to come through but he only rubbed against me making me want him more “Harry stop !” I shouted as I pulled away from our hot kiss. He smirked again and removed his boxers. 

Instead of thrusting into me he began wanking himself right in front of me. Making me want to attack him. My pussy was already throbbing with anticipation and I did not want to wait any longer . “Harry I hate your teasing I will do anything for you to stop !” I shouted while I laid on the bed watching him play with him self. 

His already hard cock was hitting his stomach. “Baby girl just wait” He said again as he stood in front of my pussy making me wait. He rubbed his tip up and town my pussy I couldnt take it anymore. 

“Harry fuck me right now !” I demanded. He just continued smirking “Dont smirk at me , my wet pussy is waiting for your hard cock Harry !” I moaned hoping this would make him stop teasing me. 

“Say my name ” He said quietly “Harry!” I screamed, thank god my parents werent home “Say it again” He continued “Harry common fuck me hard baby” I moaned out. 

He was now hovering over me his hard cock touching my chest because he wanted to make me suffer . He kissed my neck and this time I couldnt take any more teasing 

“Harry!” I whined and he finally listened this time. He pushed his lenght into me hard. “Ahh!” I moaned loudly “Ahh (Y/N) your so tight baby girl” He called out in his slow raspy voice. 

I moaned and Harry groaned “Say my name baby!” He said as his sweaty curls touched my face with every thrust. “Harry !” I shouted and I felt my wall tighten around his cock. “Im close !” I screamed “Cum for me baby ! ” He said raspily 

I soon felt his juices fill inside me as we both reached our high. We moaned together. He pulled out of me and laid next to me panting. “(Y/N) Sorry I teased you” he said looking over at me .

“You can get revenge next time” He suggested smirking “Next time ?” I asked looking at him. His eyes were hesitant. “Revenge is now ” I said sneakily while climbing on top of him for round 2.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(http://1d-sexualfrustrations.tumblr.com/post/33057088852/stop-teasing-harry-styles)