First Date Kiss

He was more urgent than I had expected. All my years of fantasizing didn’t even prepare me for those lips, and yet I seemed allow his kiss to take over my entire body. Hands, his hands were roaming through my hair and the back of my neck. I was helpless against him and I loved it; I loved him.

“You ok?” he breathed, not letting go of me.

“I’m fine, just a little…” I let out a small laugh, “overwhelmed.”

Even with my eyes closed I could tell he was smiling. “I hope that’s a good thing.”

“Of course it is.”

I allowed myself to take control, reaching my arms around his neck and pulling him into me. We stumbled lightly into the door and I felt him grab the handle, turning it and pushing me into my apartment. We navigated through the living room, around the kitchen and to my bedroom all while managing to remain clinging to each other. The only light I noticed in my room when I peeked my eyes open was the moonlight shining through the window, onto my bed.

Standing in front of my bed, I let go of his lips for a moment to speak. “Harry, how much time do we have?”

His eyes were green, and I was lost in them, barely paying attention to his answer. “All night.”

“Are we gonna be up all night?”

He froze, smirking at me and then laughing like a child. “I can’t believe you just said that,”

“Me neither,” I shook my head.

Cold air hit the bottom of my back when I felt his hands pulling up my shirt. I surprised myself in how easily I let him undress me like a doll. He kissed around my ear, down my neck while pulling down my skirt. His kisses trailed across my stomach and to my belly button while he slowly rolled down my knee socks.

I let out an embarrassing giggle while I fingered with his hair and he smiled against my stomach. I was left standing in my underwear and bra while Harry knelt down in front of me. “You’re amazing, did you know that?”

“You’re just saying that because you’re about to get laid,” I chuckled.

He looked up at me, eyes wide. “Hey!”

“It’s okay, Styles, I’m only using you for your body, too.”

He grinned and stood up, pulling off his t-shirt and revealing his toned body. He watched me while I stared at his body. “I know you are, and I’m fine with it.”

I laugh and kiss him, pulling him down onto the bed. He props himself on his knees, positioning between my legs. Harry pulls down my underwear slowly, watching my face while he does it. Nerves overcome me as I realize what he’s about to do and I can’t help but bite my lip in anticipation. He grins.

My underwear gets thrown onto the floor, and Harry slowly spreads my legs open. “You’re sure you want to do this?” he mumbles.

“That better be a rhetorical question, you idiot.”

He laughs and kisses around my clit suddenly, and I let out a small gasp. I watch him while his curls tickle the insides of my thighs and his tongue circles me slowly. His speed picks up and he begins to devour me, licking my juices and tickling my entrance.

“Jesus,” I exhale and arch my back a little. His eyes watch my face while he eats me, and I can feel him smiling between my legs.

A warm feeling begins to take over and suddenly my legs go weak. I’m soaking in the feeling of Harry’s tongue on my clit, licking vigorously and moaning against me. The vibrations from his moan send me into complete orgasm and I’m calling out his name, clutching his curls while he licks me.

Moments later I open my eyes to find him directly on top of my, kissing my neck while I try to catch my breath. “I can feel your pulse,” he mumbles. “It’s going crazy.”

“I wonder why,” I groan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(http://1d-sexualfrustrations.tumblr.com/post/37452756433/first-date-kiss-harry-styles)